The Big Bang Theory Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. I don't live in the USA but it does not seem OTT to me. The Amber Alert system originated in the US. This was not a case of abduction but his parents did not really know what was happening. On the other hand the Amber Alert system only came into existence in 1996. By the way I live not far from where Clifford Olson had his killing spree in the early 80s. The culture here is quite different to where I grew up in Alberta in regards to freedom for kids. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clifford_Olson
  3. Yesterday
  4. 44947 Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
  5. And Sheldon, at times, was written like a jerk......he's in that same category
  6. I think it's funny when people say that the gang could have ended their friendship with Sheldon at anytime. In real life yeah, but in the show they go by a thing called a script. So, it's not really that easy unless it is so written.
  7. All I can agree with is that you are anti-Sheldon and you are going to see it the way you want just as I will. I don't believe Sheldon was mean-spirited when saying those things to Penny just as the girls weren't. And I believe every character in the show had just as many insults for each other as he did. And I don't believe Sheldon saying Penny had a checkered past, (the only one you could come up with) is as bad as saying Sheldon 'slut-shamed' her. He never used the word slut as you do. And I really don't believe she was 'kidding' about fantasizing about the other guy--she was pretty proud of herself. In another episode she had no problem throwing Leonard under the bus for a chance to meet Joe Manganiello in the D & D game.
  8. Knowing them, they'll make it work!
  9. I don't think this is quite as unusual as you think my wife and I did it for 6 years I was gone from 6-9 weeks and home for about 2 weeks Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
  10. That is true But this is pretty extreme She is supposed to be in NY for 6 months and they are on different coasts not a couple of hours distant.
  11. When I said in jest it was from the girls and not mean spirited. However, when Sheldon said it he was insulting and he did it more than the others. Penny took it like they all did.......they tolerated him and exclaimed "Sheldon is only being Sheldon" I also can recall an episode when Sheldon wanted to work with Bert on a geology project but did not want anyone else to know about it because it would damage his reputation. So he goes to Penny to ask for advice since she had a "checkered past" and knew how to overcome a bad reputation. I don't think she let this one past when Sheldon referred to her promiscuousness as a figure of speech and she replied " I have a figure of speech that you can go do to yourself" So, after awhile she got tired of the insults. I think the fantasy about other guys was in the last episode on the plane and was only injected into the scene as a joke.
  12. Kaley is a guest on The Kelly Clarkson Show this Wednesday, October 16th!
  13. Grace To Grace - Geddy Lee
  14. *hides in a little box with a supply of super triple-strength catnip, and prepares to wait it out*
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.