Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums

Stephen Hawking

Members
  • Content Count

    7,344
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Stephen Hawking last won the day on October 14

Stephen Hawking had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

6,803 Excellent

6 Followers

About Stephen Hawking

  • Rank
    Chief Executive Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Interests
    The Big Bang Theory.

    Mayim Bialik/Amy Farrah Fowler.

    Driving.

    Travel.
  • Location
    England.

Big Bang Theory Opinions

  • Favorite Cast Members
    Mayim Bialik
  • Favorite Characters
    Amy
  • Favorite Seasons
    Season 11
  • Favorite Episode
    The Bow Tie Asymmetry

Recent Profile Visitors

9,701 profile views
  1. But how can she work something out, when, according to Sheldon himself, "I have a higher than normal body density. If I run too deep a bath, I drown."?
  2. How did Sheldon manage to go swimming, when he doesn't float?
  3. Been away on holiday (vacation to those of you across the pond 😀 ), and arrived back just last night.
  4. Thanks for that. Much appreciated.
  5. Can anyone identify the beautiful lady, standing next to Jennifer Aniston, in this picture?
  6. I read a report that said, 80% of people suffer with Hemorrhoids. So, do the other 20% enjoy them?
  7. NO. Have You Ever followed through?
  8. Sad news, Wally has died. His funeral is on Monday. Nobody knows where it is taking place, but that's how he would have wanted it.
  9. What's the difference between an Essex boy & an Essex girl? An Essex girl has a higher sperm count.
  10. A bean jug is a Tupperware jug, which has been stained orange, due to it being repeatedly used to microwave Baked Beans.
  11. Yes. Have you ever owned a bean jug?
  12. Once at school, in the Biology class, we wired a frog to a battery. That was the end of the French student exchange program.
  13. Note for Bernadette - Winston Churchill wasn't the Prime Minister of England. He was the Prime Minister of The United Kingdom.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.