Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About fade2black

  • Rank
    New Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hello, friends/ I tried to use Search to find it but didn't succeed. Does anybody know what is this painting? Could you give me the name or picture of good quality
  2. Hi, friends. I'm trying to find out something about electronic props in Sheldon's apartment. I fairly used search through the forum and checked all "props" and "electronics" pages. I also asked about them on electronics forums. But I couldn't find any information. If you have any clue about the props below, I would be happy. If you can tell me exact brand nd model it would be awesome. Thank you in advance. 1. 2. It is written that it is a pressure gauge. But I couldn't find even similar 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. This looks like dictograph. Need to know a model 10. This is Dictograph. Need to know a model.
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.