Missing headrests in the cars

Haarnetz

Hi Users,

I am wondering why Sheldon is not worried about missing headrests in the

cars. It is proven that headrests in cars can save lifes. Is it usual in the US that the cars dont have some? Or is it just because headrests would cover the faces in the back? In the episode "The Love Car Displacement" Sheldon is making a farce about who is sitting where and so on...

would be happy to read about your opinion

• 2 weeks later...

TV has special rules for cars. No mirrors, wipers or head rests which spoil your view of the characters. No windshield to reflect light. You can always park right outside where you are going. No need for locking your car or even keys. Cars are always clean.

I noticed the missing safety equipment, but never even gave a second thought to how a character like Sheldon would feel about it.

Obviously the items had been removed by design.

Well done. Well done, indeed. Sheldon would not ride in such an unsafe vehicle without a speech explaining why the safety devices are necessary and a thorough history of the devices themselves.

• 11 months later...

TV has special rules for cars. No mirrors, wipers or head rests which spoil your view of the characters. No windshield to reflect light. You can always park right outside where you are going. No need for locking your car or even keys. Cars are always clean.

^ Oh would Sheldon have a big problem with these rules :icon_eek: lol

but yes I think along the same lines as everyone else. Headrest = bad view of people in the back.

Really good eye!