Hello, new member

New fan here, I can't believe this show somehow escaped my attention when it was on the "air" on TBS but I've just completed the entire series on HBO Max and I'm starting over again as I have thoroughly enjoyed the actors performances, the writing and over all execution of the comedy elements of this series. So if those responsible for bringing this show to us read this I offer an enthusiastic well done and thank you.

Steven

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NEVETS2014 said:

New fan here, I can't believe this show somehow escaped my attention when it was on the "air" on TBS but I've just completed the entire series on HBO Max and I'm starting over again as I have thoroughly enjoyed the actors performances, the writing and over all execution of the comedy elements of this series. So if those responsible for bringing this show to us read this I offer an enthusiastic well done and thank you.

Steven

Welcome Steven.  

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 7/29/2021 at 11:03 PM, NEVETS2014 said:

Steven

Welcome! I wish the the forum activity was livlier but there's plenty here to enjoy. Some good stuff from when the show was in production.

Edited by HeWolf