the little bang theory

Jorja

Posted (edited)

I think that there should be a 45 minute or so movie about all the people from the big bang because no one is ever going to agree what spin off to make next

just like 15 minutes in there lives each as kids except for Sheldon as there is a show already i thnk it will be interesting to see penny staring to fish or tip a cow or have her firstbeer and have an explaination to rajes selective mutism and amy being in the "sin cupboard2 and  leonard being tricked be his mother or howard doing magic to cheer up his mom and then if the fans like a certain charcher the most or find them the most interesting then they could make that a spin off

tltr make a movie about all of them young then make spin off of favourite character

i forgot bernadette being in pagents sorry

or like bernadette seeig an ant and starting her interest in microbiology or raj looking to the stars or howard with a rocket trying to dsee how it works and amy with the brain and so on 

tell me if u agree or not

Edited by Jorja
forggot a bit

On 8/24/2021 at 6:25 AM, Jorja said:

I think that there should be a 45 minute or so movie about all the people from the big bang because no one is ever going to agree what spin off to make next

just like 15 minutes in there lives each as kids except for Sheldon as there is a show already i thnk it will be interesting to see penny staring to fish or tip a cow or have her firstbeer and have an explaination to rajes selective mutism and amy being in the "sin cupboard2 and  leonard being tricked be his mother or howard doing magic to cheer up his mom and then if the fans like a certain charcher the most or find them the most interesting then they could make that a spin off

tltr make a movie about all of them young then make spin off of favourite character

i forgot bernadette being in pagents sorry

or like bernadette seeig an ant and starting her interest in microbiology or raj looking to the stars or howard with a rocket trying to dsee how it works and amy with the brain and so on 

tell me if u agree or not

Welcome to the forums!

While I would be interested in seeing more of these characters, including as children, it is unlikely any production company would undertake such a project. The costs associated with this would be significant and as time passes there is decreasing interest in the characters. YS is doing well as a mainly light hearted family oriented sitcom due in large part to some toning down of the Sheldon Cooper my childhood in Texas was hell narrative. This was necessary as the TBBT version would be unwatchable. Sadly, this would also be true for Leonard and Amy.

I would be much more interested in seeing these characters picking up their stores post finale. Of course, that would be a TBBT reunion and that's not likely to happen anytime in the near future.

Posted (edited)

i suppose your correct with that but I think even one episode of young Sheldon not about Sheldon himself but maybe it starts with his mom wondering if he will be ok when he's older or have friends or be married and then we get the insight into the others lives even just like the season2 finale episode but instead of 20seconds maybe even just 3 mins each

Edited by Jorja