Penny's Acting Career

TLW

44 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I have to give a couple of shout outs.

@chucky ,  You've been there for my  last two stories, every week, for the last three years with a review.  And most of the time, it was the first review for that chapter.  You can't know how that makes me feel.

@SRAM You are right behind chucky, in regards to reviews.  There are times when you skip a chapter or two, but I know its due to work and when you get a chance, you do catch up reviews. 

@TLWand @NeckShotLime, I know you're reading, so I'm happy.  Unless we get a notification of a story becoming a favorite or a review, we writers generally don't know who is reading.  I've corresponded with both of you so I know you're reading.  This goes for you too @Mario D. and your guest reviews. 

My thanks to all of you. 

It is my pleasure to read and review your stories. Keep up the good work

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

My fave writers are SRAM, TENSOR, Terriblewaitress and Sladenoddy, off the top of my head. There are many more that I have not mentioned, kudos to all.

They are some of my favs as well. Excellent story tellers. Son-goku5 and teletuesdays are up there as well.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, chucky said:

They are some of my favs as well. Excellent story tellers. Son-goku5 and teletuesdays are up there as well.

MollyBananaHammock as well also ljkwriting4life.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, NeckShotLime said:

Some of my favourite writers too !! 

TrainsAreCool wrote some great Lenny stories too. His/Her fics are so funny 

Oh yes, I've read some of TrainsAreCool's stories. They have have one scene in one of the stories where L/P are fooling around in the hay loft of her parents barn and the horses are making observations about it. And I believe one of the horses say to the other, "Does this saddle make me look fat"? So very funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some of my favourite writers too !! 
TrainsAreCool wrote some great Lenny stories too. His/Her fics are so funny 
Ah, I forgot about TrainsAreCool. WeBuildThePyramids, 5 Mississippi and Joseph Aniwaya wrote some great Lenny stories back in the day.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, TLW said:

Oh yes, I've read some of TrainsAreCool's stories. They have have one scene in one of the stories where L/P are fooling around in the hay loft of her parents barn and the horses are making observations about it. And I believe one of the horses say to the other, "Does this saddle make me look fat"? So very funny.

So funny 🤣 

I'm reading their story where Lenny go horse riding " They walked back to the car... Well, Penny walked, Leonard was more straddling an invisible miniature horse. " LOL i'm picturing the scene and I can't stop laughing 

Edited by NeckShotLime
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TLW said:

MollyBananaHammock as well also ljkwriting4life.

They have great stories as well.

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

Ah, I forgot about TrainsAreCool. WeBuildThePyramids, 5 Mississippi and Joseph Aniwaya wrote some great Lenny stories back in the day.

Can't forget 123justaqfriend and becuzitswrong. Becuzitswrong had one Lenny story that wasn't finished due to his untimely death. It is an amazing story.

Can't forget 123justaqfriend and becuzitswrong. Becuzitswrong had one Lenny story that wasn't finished due to his untimely death. It is an amazing story.
I didn't know about becuzitswrong death. So sad to hear. 123justaqfriend. Well, what can I say. Absolutely amazing writer.

I love all the lenny fics. I was going through some really hard times in 2015. Fanfics played a big role in my recovery. They were my go to place, to put me in my happy zone. The big bang theory, expecially Lenny was what I needed and boy, did I wait, not so patiently for next chapters.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 1:35 PM, Tonstar17 said:

I stopped reading Lenny fanfic for that reason. Unfinished stories. There are so many good Lenny fanfics out there that are very well written and uncompleted which is very annoying per say. Saying that, I will only read stories from authors that I know will always complete their stories. I haven't read a Lenny fanfic in years, it just I haven't had the time. I should get back into it as I know I'm missing out on some wonderful Lenny stories.

There's one Lenny story that I've read that is not marked as complete but if you read it, you will see that everything is wrapped up in the final chapter. It's called The Rogue Wave Precipitator.

On 12/19/2021 at 4:53 PM, chucky said:

They have great stories as well.

Is that the same as 123justafan?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TLW said:

There's one Lenny story that I've read that is not marked as complete but if you read it, you will see that everything is wrapped up in the final chapter. It's called The Rogue Wave Precipitator.

This is so true. There are so many Shenny stories especially in the fan-fic archivesofourown.  There are even smut stories of Shenny that could never happen, but they are fiction. There were two stories I read that were left unfinished: "What he doesn't know"  about Penny's infidelity at a sales conference and another I don't recall the name but it was about Raj and Penny hook-up from season 4 where they actually have coitus and she gets pregnant and runs away back to Nebraska because she could not face any of her friends especially Leonard.

2 hours ago, TLW said:

Yes! Uncaught typo. Sorry!!! 😄

43 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

This is so true. There are so many Shenny stories especially in the fan-fic archivesofourown.  There are even smut stories of Shenny that could never happen, but they are fiction. There were two stories I read that were left unfinished: "What he doesn't know"  about Penny's infidelity at a sales conference and another I don't recall the name but it was about Raj and Penny hook-up from season 4 where they actually have coitus and she gets pregnant and runs away back to Nebraska because she could not face any of her friends especially Leonard.

Personally, I didn't care for either story.

42 minutes ago, chucky said:

Yes! Uncaught typo. Sorry!!! 😄

Personally, I didn't care for either story.

Me neither  Only noticed that they were unfinished probably because they were not popular or the writer just did not know how to end them

57 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Me neither  Only noticed that they were unfinished probably because they were not popular or the writer just did not know how to end them

Agreed!