Jump to content

A story connected to "The Large Hadron Collision"


TLW
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 1/25/2022 at 10:45 PM, chucky said:

Enjoyed reading your story. That will probably be an interesting trip.

Especially if Penny and Sheldon get sick in another country. That would probably count as an emergency to him.

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, TLW said:

Especially if Penny and Sheldon get sick in another country. That would probably count as an emergency to him.

A splinter in his finger is a Sheldon emergency, so being sick in another country would definitely be an emergency to Sheldon.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, chucky said:

A splinter in his finger is a Sheldon emergency, so being sick in another country would definitely be an emergency to Sheldon.

He would be calling Leonard who would be dealing with a sick Penny (Unless Sheldon was the one who was going to get sick in the first place and she did only because he hugged her). Anyway, it would probably be every few minutes, "Leonard, I need soup. I need you to rub Vicks on my chest. I need you to sing Soft Kitty to me".🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TLW said:

He would be calling Leonard who would be dealing with a sick Penny (Unless Sheldon was the one who was going to get sick in the first place and she did only because he hugged her). Anyway, it would probably be every few minutes, "Leonard, I need soup. I need you to rub Vicks on my chest. I need you to sing Soft Kitty to me".🙂

Definitely a child who has never grown up.  My theory on this is when he was a boy genius everyone coddled and catered to him and he just thought this was par for the course. He was never allowed to be a child, do kids things and grow into manhood.  Thus we have a man-child who is acting out in his mid-thirties all the things he should have done at 8, 9 & 10 yrs. old and is emotionally inept to deal with every day life.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TLW said:

He would be calling Leonard who would be dealing with a sick Penny (Unless Sheldon was the one who was going to get sick in the first place and she did only because he hugged her). Anyway, it would probably be every few minutes, "Leonard, I need soup. I need you to rub Vicks on my chest. I need you to sing Soft Kitty to me".🙂

Most probably true.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.