The Umbrella Guy

zeke zabriskie

Every time I see a re-run of the Rhinitis Revelation episode, I wonder who played the guy with the umbrella on the park or bus bench. He didn't have any lines, so he was never going to be listed in the end credits. Still, it's a memorable scene and definitely the best use of an anti-pluviation device since Gene Kelly.

Anyone out there know who he was? If so, it would be good if his name could be added to the IMDB cast list, which includes dozens of uncredited actors.

1 hour ago, zeke zabriskie said:

Every time I see a re-run of the Rhinitis Revelation episode, I wonder who played the guy with the umbrella on the park or bus bench. He didn't have any lines, so he was never going to be listed in the end credits. Still, it's a memorable scene and definitely the best use of an anti-pluviation device since Gene Kelly.

Anyone out there know who he was? If so, it would be good if his name could be added to the IMDB cast list, which includes dozens of uncredited actors.

Interesting question.  But alas, I can't help you as I have no idea of his identity. 

Okay, this is a tough one.  I've got a couple of leads, but it may take me a couple of days, especially as I've got some things to do this weekend.  I'll let you know by Monday.  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Okay, this is a tough one.  I've got a couple of leads, but it may take me a couple of days, especially as I've got some things to do this weekend.  I'll let you know by Monday.  

Thanks buddy.