New Fan Fic by TBBT78

Tensor

Shenny wars ?! that sounds scary 😨 I'm away to read some fluffy Lenny stories  ( that's just me trying to bring the thread back on topic before we get told off by Tensor again  🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HeWolf said:

I don't read much fan/fic and would never read a Shenny story. 

It is not difficult to imagine the delusional thought processes of Shenny writers. They were on this forum during the Shenny wars and some of their logic(?) was mind boggling. That they have carried their delusions into fan/fic is not surprising.

This is very true. Their delusion has been in fanfiction for a while. At least now most of the Shenny writers put in the description that their stories. 

I think lenny writers/shippers have always been a minority, even on this forum. Maybe it's because lenny's are mostly males and not really into commenting, or leaving reviews. Its a man thing. Lol. But loyalty is our game. That's why we are still going strong on here and elsewhere. We want more lenny stories that embrace how unique lenny are and what got us hooked on their love in the first place. Keep up the good work guys. I know I don't post often, but the love for lenny still lives.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

I think lenny writers/shippers have always been a minority, even on this forum. Maybe it's because lenny's are mostly males and not really into commenting, or leaving reviews. Its a man thing. Lol. But loyalty is our game. That's why we are still going strong on here and elsewhere. We want more lenny stories that embrace how unique lenny are and what got us hooked on their love in the first place. Keep up the good work guys. I know I don't post often, but the love for lenny still lives.

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk

Agreed. Lenny love does still exist and I'm a happy Lenny shipper. Yeehaw!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2022 at 4:49 AM, chucky said:

Agreed. Lenny love does still exist and I'm a happy Lenny shipper. Yeehaw!

So am I)) It's Sheldon/Amy and Leonard/Penny for me, always, in this universe or the alternative one)) Sheldon and Penny for me have a brother-sister relationship

Edited by Meri78
Correction
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1