The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Artican

Bernadette

What do YOU think of Bernadette?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What do YOU think of Bernadette?

• Hate her. She has to go.
    • Don't really like her, but don't hate her.
    • She's OK.
    • I kinda like her.
    • LOVE BERNADETTE!

sorry mr tipper xx

How do you know I'm a 12 year old boy ? Are you secretly stalking me ? I will call interpol. Sorry for stating the obvious but a forum is a place to exchange views and opinions. Just because you don't like mine isn't a reason to condemn it. Speaking of spelling, while mine may have been the result of pressing the wrong key your spelling of opinionated is a right cock-up. Death to Bernadette. :icon_twisted:

touche i am thwarted but i stand by my statment that bernadette is awesome

Bernadette is adorable, but I don't like Howard in a relationship. I miss Howard the sleaze; Howard on the prowl. Don't get me wrong: Howard still has his moments, but I miss Goth!Howard and EyePatch!Howard. :(

Bernadette is adorable, but I don't like Howard in a relationship. I miss Howard the sleaze; Howard on the prowl. Don't get me wrong: Howard still has his moments, but I miss Goth!Howard and EyePatch!Howard. :(

i think he does..just not all the time

remember when the old lady wants to have sex with leonard

Howard says he's lucky and before they went to the party hes like ready to shag some wrinkly tushies...something like that i don't remember word for word lol

I voted O.K. Thus far Bernadette has done anything for me to dislike her, but at the same time aside for her Mrs. Wolowitz impersonations, ability to sound very sweet & pissed off at the same time, she hasn’t been funny enough for me to like her.

Edited by Kaizen

I say move Bernadette & Amy Farrah Fowler into the background, and get TBBT back to it's basic roots. I don't want to get rid of them, but they shouldn't have so much emphesis put on them, and they definitely shouldn't be any character's girlfriend or (gulp) Wife. Give them about as much screen-time as Leslie, Barry, Stuart or Wil and maybe TBBT can be a great (rather than simply good) series again.

Edited by Anomaly

I kinda like Bernadette. She adds something different to the show.

Edited by mahetma

this might not be a popular opinion, but I was kinda hoping that Bernie would break up with Howard before they got married, don't get me wrong I think they love each other deeply, after last season they just have too many issues for a healthy stable marriage, I mean can anyone really seeing howard quitting his job to be a stay at home dad?and he will always have mother issues. Plus single howard was hilarious compared to the tame howard we are getting now. If she had dumped him before the wedding would have shown bernie in a better light than if she were to run out on their marriage

this might not be a popular opinion, but I was kinda hoping that Bernie would break up with Howard before they got married, don't get me wrong I think they love each other deeply, after last season they just have too many issues for a healthy stable marriage, I mean can anyone really seeing howard quitting his job to be a stay at home dad?and he will always have mother issues. Plus single howard was hilarious compared to the tame howard we are getting now. If she had dumped him before the wedding would have shown bernie in a better light than if she were to run out on their marriage

Completely agreed. Howard should not have a Wife or even a steady girlfriend (for more than a few episodes). The Howard character has been completely destroyed.

Before I don't like Bernadette because she is a distraction to Howard but now I'm okay with her. I like her sweet nature and she really turns me on when she said that she doesn't like kids. How ironic. :icon_surprised:

I love the scene in the car when Howard is retrospectively asking Bernadette's permission to go into space.... And B says - "first let me thank you for involving me in the decision-making process" - followed by a steely "No". Also her morphing into Howard's mum was a brilliant idea. Scary but hilarious!!