The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sherminator

Fallen in love with a TV star?

So!

Have you ever fallen in love with a TV star?

-a star of a tv show, or a hostess or an anchorman or somesuch tv personage..?

Or, are you right now in love with some tv star???

so, if you are, who is this star/starlett you love, or did love, so much???

And why do you think you had a crush on him/her?

Don't be shy! tell us everything!:icon_biggrin:

The only actress I had a crush on was Kellie Martin. She is just so sweet and cute.

KellieMartin-2.jpg

There is a local news reporter who is just adorable and she is a friend of mine on facebook.

I had a huge crush on Buffy Summers back when I lived with my parents. I remember watching her on my dad's giant big screen TV cabinet . I thought she was so awesome. I got over it when I saw an interview with Sarah Michelle Gillar. She seems like a nice girl, but she isn't as deep as Buffy.

I had a crush on Batman. But when they substituted Michael Keaton with Val Kilmer and George Clooney, my crush abruptly ended (and Batman was totally ruined for me). The last two Batman movies renewed my faith in Batman, so I'm looking forward to the new one.

Oh, I do it all the time. I was painfully obsessed with Zachary Levi (of Chuck) and Michael C. Hall (of Dexter) at one point. Also, I watch the shows of my favourite actors, just out of interest for when their jobs used to be crap.

:)

Showing my age a bit here, but my first TV crush (as a pre-adolescent) was William Katt from The Greatest American Hero. There have been a couple that I will not mention because nowadays they are too embarrassing, but David Tennant (from Doctor Who) is a real hottie and of course Jim Parsons. <3

I wouldn't call it ''in love'', more like ''fan crushes''

Anyway, I do have a funny story about that! You guys know Jewel Staite, from Firefly and Stargate: Atlantis? What you might not know is that, back in 1996, she played a role in some teen sci-fi show called Space Cases. And I had a big crush on her character on that show back then (Of course, being young myself, I didn't cared much about the name of the actress). Then years passed, and I see her as Dr. Keller on Stargate: Atlantis, and get a fan-crush on her. Doing some wiki research on that actress, I find out she was the one playing the character I had a fan-crush on when I was a kid!!! Sometimes fan-crushes never die! ^_^

On a side note, I'm also starting to have a major fan crush on Allison Scaglioti, aka Claudia Donovan on Warehouse 13! She's one awesome actress who plays one awesome character, too! :)

As a kid (9 or 10yrs old) i had a huge crush on the the hero of the never-ending story. And i mean huuuuge crush. I used to fall asleep fantasisng about how I'll go to america when I'm older and somehow contrive to accidentally meet him at a party, where of course he'll fall in love with me at first sight.

My first and biggest fan-crush was on Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones era.

I was about 6 or 7 years old and loved him as Indiana Jones, Han Solo, Rick Deckard and as himself. I don't think I am 100% over it, even now. :icon_cheesygrin:

My other two really big fan-crushes were on Leonard Nimoy as Spock and Scott Bakula as Sam Beckett in Quantum Leap (brilliant series of the early 90s). Now that I think of it... I am not sure I am really over these two, either.

Richard Dean Anderson is an amazing actor. My aunt got to have her picture taken with him at a Stargate convention. >_>

Two letters sum up my mood... N V.

N.V. Yes, the feeling I get when I realise that people in the USA are sooooo much closer to all these wonderful actors than I am.

I don't think the USA has all the good actors. Plenty of excellent european actors! But the USA does have a huge celebrity culture, so their actors are not just actors but 'stars'. But yeah, dammit... N.V. it is!

I had a thing for Alicia Silverstone after seeing "Clueless".

Had a HUGE man-crush on Dane Cook from "My Best Friend's Girl"

And that girl from "10 Things I Hate About You" was another (girl crush... not man crush)

Mmmmm... quite a list of chick-flicks there... better put something manly in... Rambo, yeah Rambo !! grrrrr

@BazingaGirl: I know that series. I always giggle at the title of the show :) Mmmmmm... that sounds like a good idea for a new thread.