The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

4.19 The Zarnecki Incursion (Mar. 31)

lol, Slick, do you make those on the spot? Like, you need to make a GIF thingy, you just check the episode and make one?

Kinda impressed! :)

I watched this episode again today and just had to say how much I love this one. It had the gaming stuff and the guys came together for a purpose, and in the end, penny was helping the guys -- I just loved it. Would love to see more episodes where the guys come together like this.

I rewatched this episode last night and I was a little confused...why did all of a sudden Penny want to "fling her poop" at Priya?  Is it because Penny is starting to accept the guys for who they are and she feels Priya is trying to change them?  I say this because Penny and Priya seemed to be getting along as well as a girl and her boyfriend's ex can?

That episode wasn't so much about changing the guys as it was Priya not supporting the guys.  Penny may have felt that Priya should have at least supported Leonard and remember that Priya insisted that Leonard break contact with Penny in the previous episode.   Also, note the uncomfortable walk up the stairs for the two of them just before Penny says that line

Personally, I think it was realization that she messed up with Leonard.  I think it started when they dressed up wtih Zach (the look she gave Leonard, still having feelings for Leonard and getting back with Zach so she won't be alone)..etc.  That's what I took it as.  I really like the setup in s4 in getting Lenny back.

It was before that.  Watch her Truth and Dare reaction in "The 21 Second Excitation" or even further back, her reaction in "The Plimpton Stimulation".  

I was thinking the Truth or Dare episode came after the Zach episode but as you noted, it's not.  Yes, that definitely showed she started regretting her breakup with Leonard and that she still had feelings for him.  I thought the Pimpton Stimulation was more shock that Leonard is moving on so quickly rather than regretting her breakup.  Because that was pretty much immediately after they break up.

Yes, there was some shock. But, really listen to her vocal inflections and watch her face, in he morning scene. She was also jealous, which means here were still feelings there on her part.