Se04 Best episodes so far?

For me the best was the Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification. Despite the Beavis and Butthead fart jokes, it was a joy to see Sheldon thoroughly enjoying himself with his virtual contraption.

Number 2 was the Justice league Recombination, despite the maudlin Leonard/penny scenes.

since the return of Penny from her injury many episodes have been very funny and personally favored but I can't come up with just one so far, maybe until the season ends, but Damn! she was needed and missed the first episodes,personally I didn't liked how the season started but now is going quite well for me.

For me the best was the Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification. Despite the Beavis and Butthead fart jokes, it was a joy to see Sheldon thoroughly enjoying himself with his virtual contraption.

Number 2 was the Justice league Recombination, despite the maudlin Leonard/penny scenes.

Yeah I'm with you there. I feel that overall this season started poorly but is getting better. I think us dwarfers tend to like the bromance aspect of the show as it's what we're used to, so episodes like that appeal to us :D

Yeah I'm with you there. I feel that overall this season started poorly but is getting better. I think us dwarfers tend to like the bromance aspect of the show as it's what we're used to, so episodes like that appeal to us :D

I agree. The writers are getting into the hang of all these characters.

My 5 favorites in season 4 (in no particular order) would be Justice League, Toast Derivation, Benefactor Factor, Cohabitation Formulation and Love Car Displacement.

• 2 weeks later...

My 5 favorites in season 4 (in no particular order) would be Justice League, Toast Derivation, Benefactor Factor, Cohabitation Formulation and Love Car Displacement.

Same as me, but I would add The boyfriend complexity and The Prestidigitation Approximation.

Same as me, but I would add The boyfriend complexity and The Prestidigitation Approximation.

I have to add Zarnecki Incursion, now. :)

The boyfriend complexity, Justice League, Cohabitation Formulation, benafactor collaboration, the Prestidigitation Approximation and Zarnecki Incursion. Every time Leonard and Penny have had a scene together this season they have been outstanding.

Even though Penny was not in The Irish Pub Formulation I thought the episode was good because of how the H/L/R/S interacted with each other. The 21 second Excitation was pretty good.

The 21 second Excitation was pretty good.

Oh yes! The 21 second Excitation was a very funny episode as well! :D

It was. 'Why is there never a pontoon plane when you need one?' :D

• 4 weeks later...

No real stand out eps from SE4 yet.

However, I was re-watching Howard's card trick ep before work and found myself laughing out aloud at some parts.

In particular, Sheldon's childish mimickery towards both Howard and Penny.

nick