The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Asus creates 'Big Bang' spoof to promote new tablet computer

To promote their latest tablet computer, Asus created a video spoof of The Big Bang Theory.

What do you think?

If I was BBT I'd be insulted. I mean, if it was actually funny or at least smart, ok, but since neither...

This video is so bad because it is absolutely AWFUL!!! The idea that Asus would actually pay for this steaming pile of crap er video shocks me. They don't even include the Raj character although I'm sure that Kunal Nayyar would be thankful that they didn't.

It's just plain awful. I literally cringed when they started doing a tug-of-war with the laptop.

Seriously? They plan to promote with this? I'm almost feeling embarrassed that I have an ASUS notebook myself!

It's just plain awful. I literally cringed when they started doing a tug-of-war with the laptop.

Seriously? They plan to promote with this? I'm almost feeling embarrassed that I have an ASUS notebook myself!

I sure hope the Idiot Executive at ASUS who actually watched and then approved the release of this ridiculous Promo video to promote their new tablet computer to the public has nothing to do with design and working software of this computer. :icon_rolleyes:

Really enjoyed the show last night, especially Sheldon's eerie musical instrument (theramin?) used in the

scary movies of the 50's which made them scarier. The show was a nice change from the BBT alleged

version of hot sweaty sex.....Was worried they were turning into a Peyton Place.....for the younger

crowd....Sex In The City..... Probably could get away with a lot more in dreams!! Can't 'X' it out because

it's not really there !! Use a hunk ie. a Chippendale dancer type if you want to convince us of some great

sex scene.....in dreams of course !! Then I'll believe it's butter!

Holy Megatron?!?!?!

WTH! They messed up on about four billion levels!

Why would Penny (Paddy) be interested in Leonard's (Eddie's) computer?

And the Penny spoof was an idiot! Really? Penny would know that Howard and Sheldon were talking about the computer, but Paddy?

If they air this commercial, we need to boycott this company's products! Who's with me?