The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
911 jp

Season 1 Blooper

First Thread here!

I dont know if this thread has been done or not but I have noticed a blooper in the 7th episode of season 1, The Dumpling Paradox.

When Leonard says to Shledon "The only way that we could play teams right now is if we cut Raj in half." Then Raj replies, "Oh sure cut the foreigner in half, theres a billion more where he came from"

Aparantly his in ability to talk to women disappeared for this smart remark as Penny was standing in the room, check it out and see for yourself.

Not really anything special butjust thought it was a cool little noteworthy fact.

Thoughts?

• Like 3

Maybe he was braver to talk to Leonard with his back turned to Penny (he can't see her that way) or he was so offended by the remark Leonard made that it made him temporarily forget that he can't talk to or near women. A funny comeback nonetheless. :D

Yeah I noticed it too. I'm guessing it was one of those "first season teething" issues, when the writers were still developing their characters.