Sign in to follow this  
fingers of death

Animal cruelty

In tonight's episode, Amy gave a monkey that has been purposely addicted to cigarettes, a cigarette to smoke. I will not watch a program that thinks nothing of this cruelty.

Although you don't have any problems with Bernadette's multiple references to testing on monkies (one I specifically remember her talking about their faces melting off from some kind of virus) in her lab?

Oh, wait, or are you talking about "monkey" as in a human? Or is that ok?

I haven't seen the episode yet...not that I need to to form an opinion of this post...

In tonight's episode, Amy gave a monkey that has been purposely addicted to cigarettes, a cigarette to smoke. I will not watch a program that thinks nothing of this cruelty.

its obvious it was not a real smoking monkey you can tell its cgi.... dont be such a baby jeez.:icon_cry:

Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Just be aware that posting them on an online forum may not attract a similar response from other posters.

Each to their own.

nick

Don't worry, I'm sure the ''heroin addicted monkey'' part is just a joke! And even if it isn't (it is), it's not something they had control on: They discovered so AFTER filming!

As the smoking part, it was pretty obvious, even by just watching the show, that it was programmed! I mean, they did a very good job making it realistic, but not enought so that we couldn't notice it.

Saw the episode tonight...

The monkey is a hollywood star. You know he's got to be on SOMETHING.

And if you have to have it pointed out that cig was CGI somebody better fill ya in on Jerrasic Park, Star Ship Troopers, Hellboy...ah, don't bother. Why ruin the wonder?

And if it's the "principal" of it, then again I point to the experiments mentioned before that cig that were a LOT worse than having nic fits.

You can do what you want but making a stand on this situation makes your belief in the cause more of a mockery than something to be admired.

Just my opinion, of course.

I doubt this is part of the animal cruelty in the world can see real scenes cruel. In addition, the monkey seems to be enjoying:) and certainly only part of a moment, I doubt they have a monkey smoking all day. Honestly, I think it can be considered animal cruelty.

Agreed, the vanity card at the end of the ep doesn't really help the arguement !! lol

n!ck