The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

4.22 The Wildebeest Implementation (May 5)

"The Wildebeest Implementation" - Raj attempts to cure his social anxiety disorder while Penny uses Bernadette to spy on Leonard and his girlfriend, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, May 5 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Sorry for double-posting! Am I the only one who saw the episode, or something? LOL ^_^

Anyway, my little disapointment: It feels like, near the ending, they tried to use Kunal's sex-appeal to attract some female viewers! HAHA! ^_^

No, kidding, in all seriousness, what I found disapointing was that Raj's ''let's get rid of selective mutism'' project was merely a use of drugs with hilarious side effects (in this case, them being just a little bit too effective! :p ), and not a long process of him seeking a psychiatrist (likely a woman psychiatrist, for the hilarity factor!), that would set him up to a healing process that would go throught the whole fifth season! I kinda feel sad about the guy not being able to speak to girls, and I've been for a while now...

The rest of the episode? Well, it was ok, but it certainly won't end in my top-ten list anytime soon...

It was an okay episode though I will have to admit that I did laugh with Bernadette on this episode, her temper and replies were funny and just freaking out and walking out of the apartment talking about the catholic school it was okay, so the season finale could be about the trip for the summer...interesting.

I've never been a huge fan of Bernadette, except that she's cute and sweet. In this episode, though, she was hilarious - as was Amy. Seriously, Amy is stealing everyone's thunder. In the beginning, I disliked this female Sheldon 2.0, and now I would be extremely upset if she left.

I have always liked Bernadette and Amy and they were both funny in this episode. I liked the three person chess game Sheldon was inventing. Glad to see the show still appealing to geeks like me! I thought the whole thing with Raj was funny. All in all an averagely good episode.

I found this episode really boring, it was a complete chick-flick, what with the gossip, bitchiness and shoe focus. Each to their own though I guess.

I thought it was an okay episode, not one of my favorites. There were some hilarious moments (Amy's high-heel totter cracked me up, and Leonard's stammering is always funny), but on the whole, I felt it lacked the sweetness and great structure of the previous two episodes.

Mayim and Melissa both put in very good acts, I think. So did Kunal, and he played the strip scene very naturally, but the scene was still a bit over-the-top for me.

Sucky sucky epsiode!

It was weird and laboured especially the Raj story line. I havn't minded the season so far but this one was a shocker.

The only time I even laughed was the end with the chess game.

I guess I don't mind the girl chit-chat so much because, as Amy once famously said, 'I'm a girl'. :)

I'm beginning to like Amy more, especially after this episode. She was truly hilarious! :D

And Raj was on the loose at the end... hihi! A bit over the top maybe, yes. But it was really funny to hear the response of the audience xD. They were really shocked! :D

But I think this is an easy way to solve Raj's problem... :s

And Raj was on the loose at the end... hihi! A bit over the top maybe, yes. But it was really funny to hear the response of the audience xD. They were really shocked! :D

There was a guy across the coffee shop who waved cheerfully to Raj after he got down to his birthday suit. Somehow I loved that little detail. :D

There was a guy across the coffee shop who waved cheerfully to Raj after he got down to his birthday suit. Somehow I loved that little detail. :D

im gonna have to rewatch that part and try to find the guy lol

I thought this episode was pretty good! At least it was a step in the right direction mostly. The girls were hilarious, especially Bernadette and Amy. Some loveable nerdiness is brought back (Leonard was actually excited about Sheldon's modifications to the chess game) Sheldon wasn't too jerk-ish. Raj's part however...Meh.

Hopefully they continue on this path next episode.

I didn't like this episode at all. Amy's character was OK to me at the beginning of the season, but now, it's just what Sheldon said, I don't really understand what's going on with her.

And the whole Raj story with the pills was horrible, I mean, a propensity to nudity as a side-effect was just lame. A really disappointing episode, only Sheldon and his chess game were good.

The whole show is getting weaker to me by the episode, too many new characters, the story is watered down, it feels like they don't have a predetermined story path, they just struggle with the story episode by episode.

I didn't like this episode at all. Amy's character was OK to me at the beginning of the season, but now, it's just what Sheldon said, I don't really understand what's going on with her.

And the whole Raj story with the pills was horrible, I mean, a propensity to nudity as a side-effect was just lame. A really disappointing episode, only Sheldon and his chess game were good.

The whole show is getting weaker to me by the episode, too many new characters, the story is watered down, it feels like they don't have a predetermined story path, they just struggle with the story episode by episode.

100% agree on all points.

I think we all agree that Raj's part was completely pointless and unnecessary. It wasn't one of my favorites episodes, but i didn't think it was lame. Amy completely saved it, each episode she's better

I did giggle at Penny and her talking shoe box and Raj stripping in the cafe was quite hilarious. I hope the show "gets back to basics" for season 5. The whole GF thing is starting to wear thin >

They had already done a pills side effect thing was done before,. Why rehash it? Stripping off for a laugh? Phulllelease. Raise the bar guys.

The only funny part of that whole scenario was Sheldon's quip about reccommending Raj to gobble them down like tic-tacs.

I must say, the only consistently funny feature of the show over 4 series have been Sheldon's sarcastic put-downs.