The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

4.24 The Roommate Transmogrification (May 19)

You guys act as though you've never seen a troll in your life...

You guys act as though you've never seen a troll in your life...

I know, just can't help myself. Stupid me...

my bestfriend is indian, i have plenty of indian friends

i don't like raj and penny together cuz that ruins the show because i want penny/leonard back together

also

i think the real deal is that they didn't had sex with each other

alcohol can't get a guy aroused especially when you're blacking out

i blacked out once, not cool, and i don't remember a damn thing i did

i couldn't walk straight from what people told me...i was opening a closest thinking it was a bathroom, but i couldn't open it LOL

so i doubt raj can even get aroused enough to know where to put it LOL

And who would think that even on the forum of the show about geeks Godwin's Law will be exemplified... ;)

Hehe yeah I was actually thinking about that. What's even funnier is that it was used against someone who is Polish! Nurse my sides! :icon_lol:

I think as soon as Hitler is mentioned by someone, that person has run out of arguments. It's just desperate.

A couple of posts and a user have been removed. Hopefully the episode discussion can now return to civility.

To completely change the direction of the thread...

I'm wondering if this might encourage Howard to actually get a doctorate of his own?

I'm wondering if this might encourage Howard to actually get a doctorate of his own?

even if he does go for it, i think the show will make him not pass and get it

this way no one can make fun of him...the jokes will be gone

especially sheldon's remarks on the matter

Can one become an engineering doctor?

A couple of posts and a user have been removed. Hopefully the episode discussion can now return to civility.

Amen and thank you!

That was a great curveball thrown by the writers. I had assumed they were going to get Leonard and Penny back together

As soon as I saw them together in the living (common?) room, moving closer to each other , it was obvious what was going to happen. They are young single people who like each other with a few drinks on them ...happens all the time...get over it.

Regarding the initial shock from Penny and Raj... once something like this happens, there will be initilal shock but then ...afterwards... when they (especially Penny, as Raj won't need much convincing) start thing back on it .....they will start to seriously consider the possibility that maybe it wasnt such a bad idea after all. Penny was recently fixated on Leonard, and the fact that losing him was not a great move. Now someone in her position would start to reevaluate Raj, and think of his good qualities, of which he has many.

Then be torn between embarrassment... wondering what everyone else's reaction will be,...and trying to figure out how to find out if there could be a possible relationship with Raj in the near. future

Regarding this rubbish of betrayal and destroying characters...it's a COMEDY!!. If everyone was perfect it certainly wouldn't be. Stop trying to turn it into Dallas.

“There is a certain fairy tale aspect to the Leonard / Penny thing that is desired by geeks like me.â€

So what would be wrong with Pennaj?

“The way it ended (Rolex...) conveyed a message: if a woman earns more than a man, a man is in trouble.â€

Another idea already done in Frasier.

“Ultimately though, this season has been the worst by far,â€

I enjoyed it more than series 3 which I thought had become very stale.

“I wouldn't be surprised if the ratings started droppingâ€

I would doubt that as it now becoming more of a rom-com which the Americans love, on the whole.

“There is a certain fairy tale aspect to the Leonard / Penny thing that is desired by geeks like me.â€

So what would be wrong with Pennaj?

Well, its a different fairy tale. It kind of interrupts the in-progress fairy tale as well - just at the time I thought the original fairy tale was going to get back on track.

• Like 1

Can one become an engineering doctor?

Oh, absolutely. PhD in engineering - not an uncommon degree.

Buying all the previous seasons on DVD to sustain my neurochemical balance until the new season is here!

:icon_cheesygrin:

More predictions of mine.

Raj will fall in love Penny. Therefore, he'll be willing to do anything to be able to speak to her without alcohol. Love will cure his selective mutism. Penny will eventually fall for him at the end of season 5.

It's going to take a while for Leonard to forgive Raj, but he'll get over it. Raj will find a way to redeem himself and prove that he's worthy of forgiveness.

I seriuosly hope that they just passed out in the same bed.

As Sheldon would say: highly improbable, judging from the fact that they were both naked and he was hugging her when she woke up.

Still, I don't think Raj and Penny will end up together, even for a short amount of time. The show has 2 main subjects: the romantic relation between Leonard and Penny, and Sheldon's fascinating weirdness - so such change would be too much. I suppose that for the first episodes of the 5th season Penny and Raj will be terribly embarrassed when in the presence of each other, and the rest will joke about it a couple of times, but then, probably after Priya returns to India (maybe with a little help from Raj) Penny will eventually manage to take Leonard over again.

i think they didn't do it considering sheldon wasn't using headphones

he's sensitive to sound..remember the agreement about noises

from my understanding...penny is loud in bed especially drunk

yee-haw

Still fuming about the whole Penny Raj thing. Makes me want to throw up. If they don't do a "they passed out it didn't happen" in the first episode of the new season I'm out. My dvd's will go in the bin too, I can't watch the old episodes knowing where it all leads. Completely ruined the entire series for me.

Penny sleeping with Raj is about as likely as the rapture happening last weekend and it's even less likely that Leonard would forgive either of them. So disappointed my favourite series has been ruined for me.

Still fuming about the whole Penny Raj thing. Makes me want to throw up. If they don't do a "they passed out it didn't happen" in the first episode of the new season I'm out. My dvd's will go in the bin too, I can't watch the old episodes knowing where it all leads. Completely ruined the entire series for me.

Penny sleeping with Raj is about as likely as the rapture happening last weekend and it's even less likely that Leonard would forgive either of them. So disappointed my favourite series has been ruined for me.

i know the exact same feeling

im rewatching the old episodes and it's kinda killing it for me considering i know that raj and penny were in the same bed

Come on guys, it's hardly the Balkans Crisis is it?

If we're talking about TBBT being ruined, the Penny and Raj fling is the least of the show's worries...

Crap plot move though, I agree. Honestly though it doesn't surprise me with the generally shoddy writing this season.