The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

This or That?

Italian, though I also like chinese... Actually there's hardly any cusisne I don't like. (I EAT EVERYTHING! YUMYUM.) High heels or trainers? ;)

For God's sakes trainers!!! High heels scare the hell out of me! I really hope I'll never have to wear them in my life. Die drowning or burning? (lol xD)

Oooooo! I hope to not die by either. :S Burning because I have a better chance at finding a way to end it quicker than I would in a lake. Waffles or pancakes?

Oooooo! I hope to not die by either. :S Burning because I have a better chance at finding a way to end it quicker than I would in a lake.

Waffles or pancakes?

Well, I don't know Pancakes but I'm sure I would choose Waffles anyway.

DVD commentary or making-of.

Commentary. I don't know why, but I hate watching making of's o.o I guess it's because they pretty much ruin the magic xD And people are choosing me, yay \o/ Spending the rest of your life without internet or without games? xD

Without games! (Would I still be able to play games on the internet....?) I couldn't live without my e-mail. I'm checking it about a thousand times a day in a pretty regular rhythm so it's kind of like pulse or heartbeat to me. ;) (the sad thing is: I'm really not exaggerating.) Guinness or Kilkenny?

Can't decide. Both is great. I love rainy autumn days as well as cold, snowy winter days... Maby today I like snow a bit better, because I'm so looking forward to winter and we've had rain here for WEEKS.

Loner or folksy person?

Hell, I think. If I believed in either of them, I'd surely meet more interesting people in hell. :D

I probably wouldn't have much choice though anyway. :D

Ship or plane?

Plane! Ships take long and make me feel ill because I am claustrphobic. Unless the trip is short enough to be possible to spend it on the deck: in that case, ship all the way! :)

Novels or essays?