The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TygerPax

Huge Bernadette Crush!!

I have to admit i have a huge crush on Bernadette, just so cute and pretty, and you know she has the body of a goddess under those frumpy clothes hehe

melissarauchbernadettetbbt.jpg

She looks amazing in regular clothes. She's in First Blood (the actress, of course lol) if you want an idea of what Burnadette would look like after a Penny make-over.

She looks amazing in regular clothes. She's in First Blood (the actress, of course lol) if you want an idea of what Burnadette would look like after a Penny make-over.

u mean true blood lol unless she was in rambo, but yea melissa rauch is defo in my top 5

any one else have a little crush on bbt girls, or guys if your a girl or a guy who swings that way hehe

First had crush on Raj...handsome silent type...hot Bod in last season episode..but now re-watching Season one....I remember having a crush on Johnny Galecki from Rosanne for years and his character is all heart and humble (sigh) in season one..they really played him down in season 4...He is a hopeless crusher too not to mention..HOT HOT HOT.

Aloha Karma

I only have eyes for Howard... he's dreamy xx

Nah... Penny and that whole "girl next door" look jingles my jangles :)

Not surprised most guys in here love Penny. She is Dorothy to all the guys after all and a closet nerd, likes hanging with them, and deep down wants Leonard to see her as smart.

However, out of all the women on the show her character has been written so stereotypical. Dumb beautiful blonde that every guy wants as arm candy, has big sex drive, constant patience and loves to shop. YAWN.

I am disappointed in Chuck Lorre for not breaking the stereotype and giving the SMART women more sex appeal. Thankfully Bernadette is sexier and smart but her character has no back bone...again stereotype submissive female though I love her fired up moments and applaud them! Its seems to be all or nothing for female characters, sexy or smart. I realize they are pandering to the COMMON MAN but wish they would use the show to break some sterotypes..OK, Pria was beautiful and smart but then guess what..she is cold hearted secretive user to my Leonard. Eve in the garden of Eden...somehow its always the woman's fault.....oh when will we ever break out of this cultural male/female role junk when there are real women out there who are both smart and sexy that don't want to manipulate or control.

I ramble. But seems like guys don't self analyze, except lovely Leonard, alas he just wants beautiful kids and arm candy too.....sigh. So where does that leave all us in between women....alone typing in this Forum! HA HA. Bet you thought I was taking myself too seriously (Women)! The show is laugh out loud hysterical, love all the guys, kinks and all. Bazinga!

Aloha

One thing about Bernadette that I find to be terribly cute is how she'll be talking about something and then as she finishes her sentence she lights up with these big smiles, like she can barely contain herself. Cute, funny and endearing all rolled into one.

Karma,

Behavioral science teaches that we only allow people to treat us in a manner that we give. Thus, Leonard ALLOWS Priyja to treat him as an inferior part of the relationship by changing himself and whining.

So I think the characterization of Priyja as a b!tch is unjustified. She just needs a strong male presence

and I would be that...damn she is gorgeous :)

Ima and Priya, sittin' in a tree... K-I-S-S-S-S-I-N-G... lolz

Too many S's means you're doing it right !! :D

on topic: you make a good point about behaviour, Ima.

Ima and Priya, sittin' in a tree... K-I-S-S-S-S-I-N-G... lolz

Too many S's means you're doing it right !! :D

on topic: you make a good point about behaviour, Ima.

Of course Ima right (see what I did there) Don't think if I was wrong...I'd know it?

I find it pretty cool that we all throw quotes in the show as standard responses(walowizard did the same thing above me)...boy this show has become part of my culture

Karma,

Behavioral science teaches that we only allow people to treat us in a manner that we give. Thus, Leonard ALLOWS Priyja to treat him as an inferior part of the relationship by changing himself and whining.

So I think the characterization of Priyja as a b!tch is unjustified. She just needs a strong male presence

and I would be that...damn she is gorgeous :)

Yeah, Priya is really hot. And smart. And even funny.

She's much better than Penny, actually. The Leonard/Penny thing works better, though.

And I think Leonard allows her to treat him as an "inferior part of the relationship", because that's the way he feels: he knows that she's somehow out of his league.

Seriously, this woman could have pretty much any man she wants.

ok but sorry have to disagree priyja and leslie both treated leonard as inferior because that is how he sees himself he feels he has to please women for them to accept him hence the prolonged foreplay. just dont nod off or you wont hear the end of it