The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CharmedOne

What languages do you speak?

Which languages do you know?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which languages do you know?

What languages do you speak? Do you know more than one? --- Being Canadian, I've also learned French quite well - wouldn't be able to live in France but I'm still pretty good.

English and Portuguese, I tried to learn Spanish, but I did not like it, so I gave up, I'll try again someday, still need to learn French :D

English and alittle French but i'd rather know another language like German. I won't explain why incase i affend anyone.

Speak Italian and Slovenian (motherlanguages), English at lvl c2, Spanish and German + some Arabic and Serbian..

Spanish (native) English (I understand it and I'm trying 2 speak it well! LOL) French (a lil') Some Italian

Being a Chinese I can speak Chinese quite well.... English(not bad) Japanese(almost communicable) Finnish(Just a little bit) Spanish(Just start to learn that...)

I'm brazilian and I speak "portuguese" , not "portugese". I'm learning english at the moment but the course in Braziil is very expensive.

second that ^ although I do have a scholarship for the course because of some cambrige tests so... xD it's not that expansive anymore for me. but yeah, i'ts pretty much expensive still o.o' omg, I'm not the only brasilian here xD that's suprising o_o'

I only speak english and a very lazy spanish... i SHOULD know spanish very well considering my parents tried to raise me speaking spanish, but i just leaned toward english. I regret not being more devoted to spanish though, cos I know if i go visit family in mexico they'll just get all nitpicky! i REALLY want to learn German though. i LOVE german! i know like VERY VERY little~ (mostly from like lyrics)

im from spain i speak english,spanish,catalonian,danish, a bit french,and trying to learn arabic and vasconian u know that the languages have they own cluster in the brain ,and a cluster for each language you speak? sabeu que cada llenguatge te el seu lloc en el cervell, y un lloc per a cada idioma que parleu? <--- in catalonian xD ,

English, Scots, Gaelic and Spanish (although a Columbian lady I knew said I spoke the worst Spanish she had every heard)