Which languages do you know?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which languages do you know?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, being from Québec-Canada, French is actually my native language! And, as you can guess from my writing, I'm actually quite fluent in English, too! That's about it! I'm really impressed by all the different languages you guys speak! French, Spanish, German... This forum is totaly Wolowitzed! I'm also whiching to learn Russian, for no particular reason, but never really given much work in it. For now at least! Bonne soirée à vous! ;)

Oh, too bad: It's completely the other side of the country... But that doesn't mean we won't meet: There's the Winter Olympic Games in 2010, in Vancouver! I don't plan on going, but we never know! Anyway, I wish you (early) a wonderful visit in this beautiful country! :)

Hey thanks a lot! ^^ I know it's the other side of the country xD I was planing on going to Toronto, but it's waaay too cold for brazilians xD I'm going on january 29th, so it's in the middle of the winter xD I also wanted to visit Montreal sometime, but I don't know one single word in french ._. I bought this book about Canada for tourist and stuff, and Quebec it's BEAUTIFUL! Looks like those tiny villages they put on those little train tracks xD It's just soo damn cute *-* I'll definitely visit it someday xD It's a great country and you're very luck to live there o/ I wish I could get some kind of collage scholarship and a job before my time there it's over ç_ç And I don't know if I'll be able to see the games... it must be reeeeally hard to get the tickets xD

• 1 month later...

Wow, some of you speak pretty cool languages. Since this is kind of my field when it comes to being nerdy, I thought I might revive the topic. (Unless most of you I don't really know anything about natural science...) The languages I speak that are actually still spoken are not that impressive: English, German, French And the dead languages would be: akkadian, sumerian, hittite, middle egyptian, ancient greek and the good old latin

Wow, some of you speak pretty cool languages.

Since this is kind of my field when it comes to being nerdy, I thought I might revive the topic. (Unless most of you I don't really know anything about natural science...)

The languages I speak that are actually still spoken are not that impressive:

English, German, French

And the dead languages would be: akkadian, sumerian, hittite, middle egyptian, ancient greek and the good old latin

OMG YOU'RE AWSOME O_O I don't think it's US who speak the cool languages o__o

I'd die for beeing able to speak latin u.u And ancient greek it's WAY. TOO. AWSOME! *-*

Hahahaha, most people I've met though it was pretty boring to learn ancient languages and aksked me what the heck I need them for. :D So thanks, you just made me very happy. :) I love my course of studies, also no one else seems to... ;)

• 5 weeks later...

wow, impressive what languages some of you know :icon_eek:

I speak german, english and I learned french in school but it´s not that good anymore :/

I wanted to learn japanese.....perhaps someday I´ll try again^^

Oh and one year latin at school was enough for me :icon_razz:

My native language is Hungarian, I'm an English and French teacher, so no problem with those languages :) and I've been learning Hebrew for a year now. Later on, I'd like to learn Greek, because my ancestors are Greek, and maybe Estonian, because it sounds fun :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, some of you speak many languages!

My French is quite well.... alright, it's my native tongue! :p So if you wanted to improve it, I would help you!

I speak English, I'd like to speak it fluently, so I need to practice it, in particular my spoken English... because I have a very good French accent! lol

I learnt German at school and I can understand Italian, a bit.

Wow, some of you speak many languages!

My French is quite well.... alright, it's my native tongue! :p So if you wanted to improve it, I would help you!

I speak English, I'd like to speak it fluently, so I need to practice it, in particular my spoken English... because I have a very good French accent! lol

I learnt German at school and I can understand Italian, a bit.

I speak English very well ... I'm English! I'm so very pleased that so many different nationalities can appreciate such a wonderfully bizarre programme. ... some of us actually speak the same language.

:icon_wink: