i'm learning italian at school

i go onto Spanish websites and try to learn it

i learnt indonesian for the last 6 years of my life

i know the Korean alphabet

i am learning Klingon (does that count)

and i can say a few words in Japanese

and i can speak Gibberish (LOL)

• 1 month later...

Hehe thanks. People like to hear me talk, can't always understand me though!

I can understand why they like to hear you and listening wich is also important, besides Milday, you have the upper hand in a conversation, you can say things and if the other person didn't understood or did as you told you can always have the argument that you DID said it to the person its not your fault the other person didn't paid attention hehehe clever :D

Hehe there is also a great way to get better marks in school. Open my eye wide and tell my (male) teacher I no understandy. Evil, but tried and true. ;)

Only problem is my family can see right through me.

That's the risk and price we all pay with those who knows us all too well lol, my brother can call my bluffs anytime hahaha.

Evil?...well...maybe, perhaps, a little but genius none the less. :D

hahaha all right, no need to ask for the order of all of the above right?

Russian really sounds very good as I've been checking recently. As much languages we can afford to speak the smaller the world becomes when one travels.

• 2 weeks later...

English and my mother tongue Croatian...

I have basic knowledge of Italian,and some German...

I mean i can listen to Italian and understand it,but i can't sepak it,mybe order food or some other basic things...

During the war i lived in Istra County, where they speak Italian also,so i know some...

German i learn in High School(we learn English,German,a and one year Latin),but i was bad then,i can imagine now..

My first language is Korean and I speak English a little. I can speak Japanese as well, but I am not good at it. I have learned a bit of French when I was in Canada but I don't really think I can use anything I learned there.

Hi!, i'm a new user... i speak spanish and i know a little bit of english... but has you probably see i do not speak (and write) english pretty well. Sorry :p, but still i'm a big fan of TbbT.

My first language is Korean and I speak English a little. I can speak Japanese as well, but I am not good at it. I have learned a bit of French when I was in Canada but I don't really think I can use anything I learned there.

Doa lot of people know Japanese laguage in Korea?