The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
netmouse

What are you going to be doing in the next 5 minutes?

Happy birthday, Seph. Glad you survived without a hangover. Good practice for your 21st lol.

Apparently "grease" is the food of drunkards for the following day. As gross as it sounds after a big night, a McDonalds hash brown does the trick for me.

I'm about 5 minutes off going home from work for the night, just to stay on-topic. Ahhhh sleep doth certainly not elude me today.

Thanks for that, netmouse.

In the next 5 minutes I'll be logging off and grabbing a drink, maybe rewatching BBT Season 3 or playing a game. I dunno which yet.

@floyd_girl: Ahhh... procrastination. My favourite hobby.

Mine too. Happy birthday Seph! Live long and prosper.

I'm heading off to bed in the next 5 mins (if I can get off this forum by then haha).

Probably heading into the city to get a new modem. The new one we got last week is shite. Keeps disconnecting. Not helpful at all.

Going for a 6 mile walk on the beach for sunrise then coming home to crash and watch season 2 of TBBT.....maybe get some work done..Ha ha.

Hopefully I will be on the bus home. As opposed to waiting at this bus stop as I've been doing the past 20mins :-S

Make sure you're wearing your bus pants !!

Me? Well, I should log off and go and patrol something here at work. I'm dreading the day the work internet password resets...lol... gonna have to go and be nice to the IT peeps to get the new one off them :)