What are you going to be doing in the next 5 minutes?

netmouse

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Steve Martin's famous "lower intestine" balloon sculpture from Parenthood :)

I don't think I've ever seen that film. Strange, because I used to love watching his films.

Anyway, now it's late so I'm off to bed. Got to get my rest because I've managed to succumb to the winter season by getting a cold.:icon_cry:

I don't know about mustard, but chocolate is. Chocolate comes from the cocoa bean and beans are a vegetable, ergo: chocolate is a vegetable.

I'm going to make home-made pizza for dinner. Just waiting for the pizza dough to rise a little before I pound it within an inch of its life and cover it with yummy goodies like bacon, sundried tomatoes, pineapple, cheese, onion........

@BazingaGirl: well, aren't you the clever cookie :)

Could you email me a slice, plz?

I'm having my first go at making chowder this week. I don't like clams, so I'm going to go with shrimp.

As for the next 5 mins... most likely making a shopping list of ingredients for chowder.

Back on topic, I'm gonna be copying CDs to use in my mom's car (she doesn't like using originals).

I do the same thing. So tell Momma' Seph she's a smart cookie :icon_mrgreen:

As for me... I'm off to Peru to smoke a troublesome T-Rex with Ms. Lara Croft. Artifacts and relics to discover, you see.

Indeed! :) I was just now looking at some of the E3 vids of the new 2012 version.. some of the actual gameplay looks really incredible, and of course Lara only gets lovelier as time goes on (though I felt they kind of made her look like one of the lady-boys from one of those Final Fantasy games in the cutscene footage) ((no offense, FF enthusiasts!)) (((or anyone else for that matter!))) - Still. Very, very cool.

Currently playing through TR: Anniversary. Just added TR: Underworld to the Amazon cart as well.