The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mikosper

Best Quote In any Episode?

"You know what, if it's creepy to use the Internet, military satellites and robot aircraft to find a house full of gorgeous young models and drop in on them unexpectedly, then fine, I'm creepy."

"No. The X-Men were named for the 'x' in Charles Xavier. Since I'm Sheldon Cooper, you will be my C-Men."

"Do not tell me about my own culture, Sheldon! The mood I'm in, I'll take you out, I swear to cow!"

'You may have gone to Cambridge, but I am an honorary graduate of Star Fleet Academy."

"Good morning everyone and welcome to Science and Society. I'm Dr Sheldon Cooper, BS, MS, MA, PhD and ScD. OMG, right?"

"Howard, get the door!"

"Really, is that what you do when someone knocks? I had no idea!"

Sorry, but there are so many!

"Good morning everyone and welcome to Science and Society. I'm Dr Sheldon Cooper, BS, MS, MA, PhD and ScD. OMG, right?"

Sheer brilliance! I love Sheldon :icon_mrgreen:

Sheer brilliance! I love Sheldon :icon_mrgreen:

One of my favourites :D. I love

"Sheldon: Woman, you are playing with forces beyond your ken.

Penny: Yeah, well, your ken can kiss my barbie."

Makes me laugh every time I see or hear it :D.

One of my favorite lines actually came from the character that took me some time to come to terms with:

"I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I am baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance." - Amy

Too good :icon_mrgreen:

"I gave him a glass of warm milk with a handful of my mother's Valium in it but he still wouldn't shut up so tag, you're it."

I crack up every time I hear this.

Simpon's quote is pretty damn good but there ARE so many crazy funny lines, no way I could pick one.

Simpon's quote is pretty damn good but there ARE so many crazy funny lines, no way I could pick one.

simpson?? am i missing something?

bush_clueless.jpg

bush_clueless.jpg

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: That picture killed me :icon_cheesygrin:

"That's me... Queen of the nerds" Penny

My GF regularly refers to me as "King of the Dorks" so I tend to relate to Penny's quote.

"X-men were named for the X in Charles Xavier, since I am Sheldon Cooper, you will be my C-men." :D

:O *does CPR on floyd_girl*

I'm better now, thanks :D.

Whew! Thank the deity whose existence Sheldon doubts for that!

"X-men were named for the X in Charles Xavier, since I am Sheldon Cooper, you will be my C-men." :D

Bahahaha! Makes me laugh every time!

Sheldon massaging his neck saying "OH, my hands are magic!"

I almost peed myself laughing!

"blah blah, hopeless Penny delusion, blah blah blah"

Laughed more at the tone Sheldon uses to deliver the line as opposed to the actual line itself.

bush_clueless.jpg

I can't remember the line exactly, but Howard made a quip about so and so going out with Apu from the Kwikee-Mart. If you don't remember, Leonard later tells him that that was racist, and Howard rebuffs that by saying Apu's a beloved character of the Simpsons.

It's not an original quote but I love it in 'The 21 Second Excitation' when Sheldon shouts "The line must be drawn here... this far. No further!" :D

It's not an original quote but I love it in 'The 21 Second Excitation' when Sheldon shouts "The line must be drawn here... this far. No further!" :D

Haha, I agree.

"Interesting. You are afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic."

Sheldon, 3.10 - The Gorilla Experiment