The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mikosper

Best Quote In any Episode?

"What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?"

LOL! Admittedly I quote this line a lot myself!

I find myself doing that quite a lot too. And I've only seen the clip a couple of times.:icon_biggrin:

LOL. I no longer say I'm screwed. Mind you, I have to make it clearer to some people though xD

This one from The Desperation Emanation.

Leonard: What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?

Sheldon: Screwed.

Leonard: There you go.

I admit, I quote this one a fair bit irl.

Love this quote. A Favorite. Use it a bit too I must admit. Hehe.

"The roommate agreement screws you!"

which is very true...especially the new roommate agreement..that will definitely screw Leonard lol

"The roommate agreement screws you!"

which is very true...especially the new roommate agreement..that will definitely screw Leonard lol

I love this line, well let's be honest - I love most of the staff that comes out of Sheldon's mouth :D.

from Zarnecki Incursion:

Sheldon - "Why hast thou forsaken me, O deity whose existence I doubt?"

The beginning of that episode is hilarious especially when Sheldon says:"Glenn the only bird I ever loved!" with crying eyes!

This one.

Leonard: Can I go back and prevent you from explaining that to me?

Sheldon: Same paradox. If you were to travel back in time and, say, knock me unconscious, you would not then have the conversation that irritated you, motivating you to go back and knock me unconscious.

Leonard: What if I knock you unconscious now?

Sheldon: It won't change the past.

Leonard: But it'd make the present so much nicer.

Yeah, it is. I just checked.

But this one: "Penny, you don't want to get into it with Sheldon. The guy's one lab accident away from being a super villain."

LOL!

Remember when Sheldon got the book about how to make friends: "Stu the Cockatoo is new at the Zoo."

"It's about a cockatoo named Stu."

Sheldon "These Hungarians are just using you for dragon fodder."

Penny "Really? Boy, you'd think you could trust a horde of Hungarian Barbarians."

The Pirate Solution

Penny: Leonard, honey, you don’t have to say thank you every time we have sex.

Leonard: Oh. Okay. Tomorrow you’re going to get a card in the mail. Just throw it away.

The Jiminy Conjecture

Leonard: Why would you buy peppermint schnapps?

Penny: Because I like peppermint, and it's fun to say schnapps!

The Zazzy Substitution

Sheldon: Yes. This is Enrico Fermi, Richard Feynman, Edward Teller, Otto Frisch, and Zazzles.

Leonard: Zazzles?

Sheldon: I was going to name him Herman von Helmholtz, but he’s so zazzy.

There's tooo many!

At the start of the Dead Hooker ep, when Sheldon is panicking about the new tennants and he does that piss-funny "no, no, no" line. I also giggle when he repeats the famous Poltergeist tag "They're heeeeeeere" "The new ones" is also funny.

Not really a show quote but brilliantly recited by Sheldon:

There was a tall man from Cornwall

Whose length exceeded his bed.

My body fits on it

But barely upon it

There's no room for my big Cornish head!

Actually, I think your signature is a great quote, subatomic dickens. :)

Yeah I love that one :icon_cheesygrin: I have a feeling that when this show is finally all said and done, the Sheldon character is going to have one of the most impressive collections of lines television has ever known.

Channel 4 in the Uk had a poll some years back for the best TV caaracher. Homer won it. I think Niles Crane cane 2nd. Im sure if they had another one Sheldon would be right up there.

anyway, here's an excellent line:

when Leonard was washing his itching trousers in the machine and dumping half an ocean of fabric conditioner on top of them...

Penny : Jeez, what are you washing, a crocodile?"

"Did the Kiss Army repeal 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'?"

"My lactose intolerant boyfriend is going to eat all this [dairy products] and I'm gonna climb on his back and rocket to the moon?"

"Bazzinga!"

"I take it there aren't many Kosher corn-huskers."

"Thanks to your efforts in space plumbing, the astronauts can go boldly where no man has gone before."

"Maybe if you weren't so concerned with starving children in Africa, you could have put more thought into Windows Vista."

"Bros before............ my sister."

Penny: You know people think you are this weird robot man who's so annoying all the time and you totally are. But then it's like that movie Wall-E at the end. You're so full of love and you can save a plant and get fat people out of their floaty chairs.

Sheldon: Thats a fairly laboured metaphor but I appreciate the sentiment behind it.

I just love it! :D