The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jfarley

How much sleep do you get?

Hi i as just wondering how much sleep everybody gets within a 24hour time. I usualy get about 6hours sleep if im lucky, im always either at work or on the internet, im an addict aha :) Jamie

Usually around 8-10 hours. I do sleep in quite late though, my girlfriend who lives in Canada keeps me up. :p

ummmmmm i'am not quite sure i think i got 7 hours of sleep last night i was up kinda late cause i was working on my new weather data i love working on my weather data that's been alots of fun for me :icon_cool:

Usually 6-7 hours. I try to make myself go to bed by midnight, but sometimes I can't, lol. And sometimes I just cannot get up at 7am, especially if it's cold.

I sleep around 8-10 hours unless i have to get up early for something. But I am fixing to start college so that will probably change.

I get anywhere between 8-14 hours sleep. Although I've heard that people who sleep for longer than 7 hours a day have shorter lives than others.

I am a strange sleeper. I tend to get about 4 to 5 hours give or take, and it tends to be fractured over a 6 hour period. I just don't need as much sleep as other people. My Husband sleeps 12-14 hours a day. If he does not get his amount of sleep it is like hell has opened up on earth. What I tend to do is go to bed at the same time as him (he cannot fall alseep without me there), and I watch my archos (films or listen to comedy or The Big Bang Theory or Robot Chicken mor Arrested Development) for about 2 hours then drift off, then I wake up before him, get up and do the housework and my studies before he gets up. Seems strange I know. I go through phases where I will get about half an hours sleep a night for months too, usually at the height of summer or winter. When I said strange I meant strange.

Less than 3 hours at a stretch normally but I think I've finaly found that if I swim for an hour or so in the late afternoon I've been able to increase that to 6 or even 7 hours.

as much as I can actually xD in the summer vacations (wich here is from beginning of december until middle february) I totally invert my biological clock xD I go to sleep at 4~5am and wake up arround 3~4pm xD even if I get the same ammout of sleep at night, I won't be as relaxed as if I sleep during the day. I'm a lot more "productive" (like writing and drawing or even in math) past midnight. only god knows why o_o i'm a really wired person xD

It depends really... It's only my waking time that really changes... I'm always awake until at least 3am...Sometimes as late as 6 or 7... So if I'm to be up at say 9 in the morning, how much sleep I get varies on what time between 2/3 and 9 I get alseep...I'd say it averages out between 4/6 hours... The weird thing is, I don't fall asleep... As in... I don't fall asleep in a chair watching tv or things like that... I sleep when I plan to