The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
floyd_girl

Facebook/Twitter

Simple question. Are you on Facebook or Twitter?

I don't tweet, but I want to start when I'll buy a new mobile, but I'm addicted to FB ;).

Simple question. Are you on Facebook or Twitter?

I don't tweet, but I want to start when I'll buy a new mobile, but I'm addicted to FB ;).

Ye i spend way too much time on facebook too. Though then there are also times when i hardly find time to log on, like the past few days.

I've been meaning to give twitter a try too, but haven't gotten round to it.

im using twitter

i follow kaley, simon, and kunal

but in a way it kinda kills it...i don't really look at the twitters anymore...i don't want to really know about their real lives cuz then it gives me another image on them and thats not cool

Facebook is a killer but good excuse when you have to do something and you really don't want to :D. But I know what you mean, I have it too. Sometimes I don't have time for it, don't even think to log on but when I do... :D.

I am on Facebook. Don't really see the thrill of Twitter myself. My GF and her brother live on FB. I hate Mafia Wars btw !

Facebook games are annoying. I played farm for like a month a couple years ago and that's it. No more games for me. But now when I think of that, life without FB would be intolerable for me :D.

Facebook games are annoying. I played farm for like a month a couple years ago and that's it. No more games for me. But now when I think of that, life without FB would be intolerable for me :D.

no way...if everyone joins a forum then it's actually a better interaction than fb

Depends on forum really. These days this is the only forum that I'm log on, and FB is my window on the world ;). But actually, I treat is as an excuse, I find FB way more fascinating then some of the staff I have to study ;).

I have Twitter. http://twitter.com/MasterSephiroth

Follow/stalk me. Whichever. =P

I am watching you now :icon_mrgreen:

I have twitter -> http://twitter.com/OoMelyannaoO

I also have a Facebook account, but I mostly use it to keep in touch with real life friends.

I have recently discovered Tumblr, which is a bit better than both, imho.

Yay! I have another stalker! :3

I have FB and tumblr (although it is totally OT of TBBT)(my younger sister has a TBBT Tumblr which I send her photos, links for from time to time). I do have twitter(but really only use it to keep up with TBBT), rarely post anything myself

Neither. I especially loathe facebook crowd.

Why?

-well, you have to be very narcistic person to keep an open diary on internet, telling the littlest details of your life to whole world...

Here's how to lure a lot of new people to your facebook page, and even make new friends!

Go through hundred random facebook pages. Do not read them, just click any Like/Thumbs up buttons you see on them, and then go on to the next random page.

Now go to your own facebook page, and wait.

When those random people you just visited, see that you have been on their page and even liked their stuff (you did press those Like buttons!), they will of course come and visit your page to see who you are!

So, at the end of the day, you will have more than 50 new people come to your page, and some of them might even become your friends.

That's what luring is all about. Going through hundred random pages of facebook that way, takes only couple of minutes, so you can do it many times a day.

result!

I have Facebook..it is great for me as I am in a different country to my family and friends. I tried Twitter but didn't like it.