Am I the only dumb*** ?

netmouse

Is netmouse a dumb***  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is netmouse a dumb***

• Yes
    • No
    • Only the parallel universe netmouse

I just realised that if you post a reply on a thread from ages ago, the thread will appear in the "New Posts" tab.

Here's me thinking that if I posted something in the Season One threads that it might not be read by the masses.

Ahhhh Leslie Winkle would have a field day with me... dumb***

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Kitka: say, for instance, you post a comment in a thread that was created 2 years ago and that same thread has been inactive for, say, 8 months prior to you posting in it.

I was unaware that once you post, regardless of how old or how long the thread has been inactive, that the thread would now jump to the head of the queque of latest posts and if you clicked on "View New Posts" when you logged in, you would see that post.

Just me having a blonde moment when I first joined the forum lolz.

Bewaaaaaaaare, I will, at some time in the near future have read EVERY post of every thread that has been written (and bring forth all the best). YES, I know that I have WAAAAY too much time on my hands.

The good news, I'm finding out is that my memory is so bad that I forget most of what I read.

@Sherm: in most instances, yes. I have been on two other forums where new posts in old topics do not in fact update the original. The posting appears to be locked at the date of creation.

Anyhoo, nice to see this old topic of mine getting some attention lol.

I'm special /blush

@Sherm: in most instances, yes. I have been on two other forums where new posts in old topics do not in fact update the original. The posting appears to be locked at the date of creation.

Anyhoo, nice to see this old topic of mine getting some attention lol.

I'm special /blush

Yep - I can see you're blushing..! ;)

• 2 weeks later...