4.24 thread getting a little heated

Wow... pretty intense episode discussion thread !!

I don't know how the simple process of commenting on what we liked and disliked about the final ep kinda nosedived into a big mess about racism.

Was interesting to see the two complaining the most about it all finished their last posts with references to trolling.

Guess they had nothing better to do than register as a user, annoy everyone and then logout, hopefully never to return.

@floyd_girl grats to you for standing your ground with Raj's flames :) :) two smiles up

@Destyre thanks for summing it all up so perfectly

/facepalm trolls

Wow... pretty intense episode discussion thread !!

I don't know how the simple process of commenting on what we liked and disliked about the final ep kinda nosedived into a big mess about racism.

Was interesting to see the two complaining the most about it all finished their last posts with references to trolling.

Guess they had nothing better to do than register as a user, annoy everyone and then logout, hopefully never to return.

@floyd_girl grats to you for standing your ground with Raj's flames :) :) two smiles up

@Destyre thanks for summing it all up so perfectly

/facepalm trolls

Yeah obvious trolls, I am easily baited by them it seems but I had to try to talk sense into them.

Ultimately a waste of time I guess lol.

Maybe they googled "US TV shows with Indian guys in them", so that they could pick a fight. DC comics? Maybe it was Marvel, "the fantastic 4" section. FLAME ON! :D (sorry couldn't resist)

This guy? see attachment

He looks very knowledgeable.

Looks like someone who solves mysteries, lol. Wonder if he hangs out with Scooby and Shaggy?

We was one of those "Renaissance" men. Part of his retinue included Philosopher and social critic (hence where the plethora of kick ass quotes that he made come from)

He was a smart guy.

This guy? see attachment

Looks like someone who solves mysteries, lol. Wonder if he hangs out with Scooby and Shaggy?

We was one of those "Renaissance" men. Part of his retinue included Philosopher and social critic (hence where the plethora of kick ass quotes that he made come from)

He was a smart guy.

This is OT, but can't resist commenting.. I love him! Everything from 'Conquest of Happiness' to 'Marriage and Morals'. He's so delightfully tongue-in-cheek. :)

He was also a mathematician, by the way.

This guy? see attachment

He was a smart guy.

This is OT, but can't resist commenting.. I love him! Everything from 'Conquest of Happiness' to 'Marriage and Morals'. He's so delightfully tongue-in-cheek. :)

He was many things, hence my comment about him being a renaissance man :p

He was many things, hence my comment about him being a renaissance man :p

Hmm :)

• 1 month later...

From the Board Statistics box at the bottom of the forum home page:

The most users online at one time was 161 on 05-20-2011 at 02:21 PM

I'll bet my lunch money this figure gets blitzed come 09-23-2011

At Comic Con, the writers claim that they've found a resolution to the Raj/Penny situation which will please everyone. I can't imagine what.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/comic-con-2011-big-bang-214484

Its hard to take him seriously since this flies in the face of everything else he has said about it - unless they have read the forums and feedback and done an about-face.

Mind you, I doubt that. He probably just presumes that everyone thinks that way he does and that whatever resolution he is comfortable with will be accepted.

As usual I wait with both hope and trepidation.

Oh please don't let it be another "It was all a dream" episode. I can remember writing fantasy essays in primary school that used that line to justify anything I had written on the page >

Oh please don't let it be another "It was all a dream" episode. I can remember writing fantasy essays in primary school that used that line to justify anything I had written on the page ><

Here is my "what really happened" scenario.

1. Penny was drunk, but heads home after dinner with Raj

2. Raj heads to bed by himself falling into a drunken sleep

3. Penny continues drinking at home and lamenting that she dumped Leonard

4. Penny, forgetting that Raj lives with Sheldon now, decides to try to get things going with Leonard and goes into Leonards room to cuddle up to him but falls asleep not realizing that it was Raj

5. Penny and Raj wake up and Penny does the walk of shame, not becasue she had sex with Raj, but because she should never have slipped into Leonards bed

6. No sex happened or was even intended

7. Ahh, now I can watch the show again.

@4ofN: That's actually good! It's reasonable, doesn't make it a dream scenario (which I would object to as flippant writing), and also satisfies those who want it not to have happened at all.

Now if the writers have thought of a resolution even remotely resembling that, you do realize we're going to be all over you here, right? :p