The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
If you could be a Super Hero who would you be?

Wonder woman....I would love to get my hands on that lasso of truth and wrap it around a guy. Bazinga...fantasy is more fun and I just want to wear the outfit!

Second choice would be Mystique from X-men..love to be a shape-shifter! Oh the possibilities.

• Like 2

I'll go with The Thing cause I have the right body size for his skin.

Trust me, you DO NOT want to see me in lycra !!

As a kid, I always pictured myself more of a jedi knight as opposed to a traditional superhero.

I always wanted to be able to fly when I was a kid, but if I ever have a dream of being a superhero, I usually end up as Spiderman. Well, Spidergirl, actually.

Hmm... I've always wanted my superpower to be stopping time, so if you'll excuse me for a moment while I google search a superhero who has that ability... I would want to be Tempo. Apparently she can also fly, so I guess that's a bonus. x)

Remember as a kid always making sure that one of your 3 genie wishes would have to be "a million wishes"

Or playing cowboys and indians/army and putting your "everlasting cartridge" into your invisible machine gun so you never had to reload ??

Not quite superpowers per-say, but necessary attributes for any aspiring hero.

LOL agreed

I'm BATMAN! SHHHHH!

xD

Isn't the answer too obvious: superman is a show-off, spiderman doesn't speak right, Hulk can't even control himself, Aquaman lives underwater, green lantern is green and being a X-men includes a risk of having a power that sucks...

Bruce Wayne is a classy educated wealthy handsome man... why bother searching for a better one?

I like Batman because he can't fly or move planets with his eyes like other dudes,everyone could be Batman,he's a normal man,uses his muscles and gadgets and it's all possible(Batmobile is a bit much but yeah,you know what i'm saying) xD

I like Batman because he can't fly or move planets with his eyes like other dudes,everyone could be Batman,he's a normal man,uses his muscles and gadgets and it's all possible(Batmobile is a bit much but yeah,you know what i'm saying) xD

Yes, he saves lives because he wants to, not because he has been chosen by some weirdos on a far away planet

I'll go with The Thing cause I have the right body size for his skin.

Trust me, you DO NOT want to see me in lycra !!

As a kid, I always pictured myself more of a jedi knight as opposed to a traditional superhero.

Just do as I do = I tell everyone that I'm the perfect weight for my size.

Anyone WHO ever can travel through time and space, has got to be a superhero, soooo DOCTOR WHO!

Edited by walnutcowboy