I seriously hate Amy Farrah Fowler

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

@Billionaireplayboystark I really wasn't expecting any other thing from you, your username says it all. Lol. But really, is time to grow up and stop extrapolating your fantasies and desires through Sheldon. You are not Sheldon, So it really doesn't matter at all what You are attracted to or not . You find her ugly and unattractive to the point of repulsion? OK, it's kinda sad (for you I mean), but whatever you can be shallow like that. You don't find her funny? Great, not all of us share the same sense of humour. But guess what. She is Not your girlfriend, so whether you find her attractive or not is irrelevant. If you don't find her funny, you are free to skip her scenes or only watch the episodes where she is not in. And you can certainly say you don't like her. But taking the time to create something as pathetic as an "I hate page" is certainly sad. Something that 12 year olds do to bully other kids.(although a 12 year old would at least spell her name correctly ).

• Like 2

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have locked the thread as, after three years, it appears to have run its course. The situation was obviously different back in 2011 when Amy had only been on the show for one season, but now it does

It's funny people still push Shenny, even in fanfiction the stories have all become just immature Ken and Barbie stories since the characters are so out of character. Amy was written to be for Sheldo

I think that people have to remember that no one exists in a vacuum, not even Sheldon.   Sheldon's line from The Jerusalem Duality (an ANCIENT episode) was quoted regarding his ongoing bafflement in

Posted Images

She ruins the show end of. I wish they would just kill her off already.

She hit Penny in the face and busted her nose. IMHO she deserves to die for that alone.

Here is exactly how much people really like her...

Which character would you want to be friends with?

• Sheldon (17,016 votes /33.7%)
  • Leonard (9,214 votes /18.3%)
  • Penny (15,127 votes /30%)
  • Howard (1,865 votes /3.7%)
  • Raj (2,954 votes /5.9%)
  • Amy (1,714 votes /3.4%)
  • Bernadette (2,529 votes /5%)
Edited by Ezzy525

LOL TBH, should penny die for hitting sheldon in the nose too? and howard? 

and an internet poll,....WOW SO LEGIT IN THE VIEWS OF THE PUBLIC!!! OFFICIAL!!!!!!11

Nope because she is Penny, she is obviously elevated from Amy as the punishment for hitting her is death duh! The main characters can hit each other, that limpit clinging to sheldon isn't allowed to hit the real characters.

And it is a poll from fans of TBBT as it was on http://the-big-bang-theory.com/ unless maybe people who don't watch it would be more appropriate to decide if the people who watch it actually like her (barring the 8 or so people on here who are obviously besotted with her and will defend her to the hilt and show it so blatently with their sigs and avatars of her, you included).

EDIT: I love it how in this forum, people who post more seem to think they like the show more than other people and should be considered an authority on it. Laughable

Edited by Ezzy525
  • Like 1

Nope because she is Penny, she is obviously elevated from Amy as the punishment for hitting her is death duh! The main characters can hit each other, that limpit clinging to sheldon isn't allowed to hit the real characters. And it is a poll from fans of TBBT as it was on http://the-big-bang-theory.com/ unless maybe people who don't watch it would be more appropriate to decide if the people who watch it actually like her (barring the 8 or so people on here who are obviously besotted with her and will defend her to the hilt and show it so blatently with their sigs and avatars of her, you included). EDIT: I love it how in this forum, people who post more seem to think they like the show more than other people and should be considered an authority on it. Laughable

Well, obviously Lorre and Prady, et al, have a different opinion than you and since they're the ones who get to decide, all your ranting doesn't mean a thing. And as long as the ratings are banging on the roof (including episodes that she's in) they're not going to be getting rid of her.

And they obviously also found humor in Amy hitting Penny (accidentally, by the way) or they wouldn't have written it.

That's it and that's all.

Edited by phantagrae

hahahhaahha what are you saying it doesnt make sense hahaahhahahahahaahahahahahaahah

EXECUTION OF AMY FARRAH FOWLER - CRIME - HITTING A BLONDIE WITH A BAG!!!!!!!!!!!1 BURN HER TO THE STAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

Well, obviously Lorre and Prady, et al, have a different opinion than you and since they're the ones who get to decide, all your ranting doesn't mean a thing. And as long as the ratings are banging on the roof (including episodes that she's in) they're not going to be getting rid of her.

And they obviously also found humor in Amy hitting Penny (accidentally, by the way) or they wouldn't have written it.

That's it and that's all.

Oh no whatever will I do...screw it. Just kill her off and be done with it. That is all.

Kill Penny too for hitting Howard and Sheldon

Amy did not mean to hit Penny

Penny DID mean to hit Howard

That logic is silly.

I love Amy. She brings a different nerd girl to the show. Not every girl has to be blond and skinny

Women come in different sizes and facial features

Amy is beautiful to Sheldon and he admires her mind.

That is all

You know I'm new here and I find it so strange that for a show we all obviously love someone hates a character. Unbelievable. I LOVE the show. There are some characters that I love more than others obviously from looking at my picture but i love the show, i love all the characters. if I hated a character as much as some of the posters here I wouldn't watch the show because you know they aren't going anywhere. They are all here to stay and it looks like more are coming (Stuart, Alex). Love it or Leave it but why bash it?

• Like 1

Ah, just hopefully TPTB will just line them up and shoot them all in the series finale.  Wouldn't be great to watch them fall to the ground all at once? Now, THAT is an ending! No way to have a reunion there!  :p  God, I'm good!   :p

Edited by Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

blah, blah, blah...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/30/mayim-bialik-on-her-first-emmy-nomination-for-the-big-bang-theory.html

Also why the rating # is low..is she hasnt been on since the beginning! Duh!

That's a good point. :D

Still can't understand the haters. :icon_rolleyes:  I just love how the fans, who really have a warm heart, are united, in this poppycock-thread too. :p

You are welcome, Susan. ;)

Edited by Frieda