The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
keithb103

I seriously hate Amy Farrah Fowler

So do I! I don't like her character because it seems like she is inbetween the line for geek and cool. I've HATED every single episode she's been in. And she's just plain ugly. If they could just cut all ties with her and everyone else in the Big Bang Theory... that would be great!!!

Well then you have a major problem. She's been in 83 episodes, already over half of them. Cutting ties with her? You do know that she signed a new contract this past spring, and will appear in another 72 by the end of season 10. If you've hated every episode she's been in, (which is all but 6 since mid season 4) why are you still watching the show?

• Like 6

So do I! I don't like her character because it seems like she is inbetween the line for geek and cool. I've HATED every single episode she's been in. And she's just plain ugly. If they could just cut all ties with her and everyone else in the Big Bang Theory... that would be great!!!  

Then you're going to hate the next three years. Hope you have a strong stomach and plenty of Maalox on hand.

And ugly is in the eye of the beholder. (Hey, that would make a good Twilight Zone episode!) Even the most beautiful person in the world can have a personality and attitude that makes them downright ugly. You can often find them making catty remarks in public and throwing around insults on message boards while hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet.

• Like 7

Then you're going to hate the next three years. Hope you have a strong stomach and plenty of Maalox on hand.

And ugly is in the eye of the beholder. (Hey, that would make a good Twilight Zone episode!) Even the most beautiful person in the world can have a personality and attitude that makes them downright ugly. You can often find them making catty remarks in public and throwing around insults on message boards while hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet.

well said!!!! 

• Like 1

Oh man, you're in for a rough ride mi amigo. Sorry about your bad luck, but Amy is here to stay.

• Like 3

lol Really-Animated-GIF.gif

• Like 2

Says the anonymous poster who doesn't put up a picture from him/herself.

So who's ugly now?

Have fun the next three years :D

Says the anonymous poster who doesn't put up a picture from him/herself.

So who's ugly now?

Have fun the next three years :D

Hey come on now, you may or may not agree with their opinion. But regardless of the content, or ones opinion, he/she is still entitled to one. Calling someone ugly just because they prefer to keep their identity annoymous, fair enough too is borderline going to far.

• Like 2

Amy is not ugly and even if she is that is not the reason to hate her, physical appearence is irrelevant to the character in general, if you want the proof Kate Micucci also auditioned for a role of Amy and she and Mayim look nothing alike, and yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion but what AlisCookieMonster wrote makes no sense and is pretty shallow. Also Amy is important character on the show and has big role in character development of other characters and not just Sheldon so I don't understand why would anyone hate her except for Shenny shippers, but I won't go there because it is hard to take them seriously anyway.

• Like 2

May I go briefly OT, and ask rachelshamyfan, the circumstances of the incident depicted in your Avatar, of Jim/Sheldon pouring a bucket of water over Mayim/Amy?

• Like 1

May I go briefly OT, and ask rachelshamyfan, the circumstances of the incident depicted in your Avatar, of Jim/Sheldon pouring a bucket of water over Mayim/Amy?

Going off topic is the single best idea to bring up for this thread, Mr Hawking! bravo to you!

The best thing for this thread is for it to be deleted!

I think I have expressed my undying love for Amy somewhere in that thread but then again I've done that in so many other threads. So, I am fine if it's deleted!!!