The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Trendkilla

Wishes for season 5

@4ofN: I disagree with point 5. That's what makes Raj funny. Point 1, can't say since I've not watched that episode. Points 2 and 3, yes. Point 4, hmm... not sure, but you're basing that one on quantitative measures that I don't really care much about.

Your last comment sounds just like Sheldon!:icon_mrgreen:

@4ofN: I disagree with point 5. That's what makes Raj funny. Point 1, can't say since I've not watched that episode. Points 2 and 3, yes. Point 4, hmm... not sure, but you're basing that one on quantitative measures that I don't really care much about.

Your last comment sounds just like Sheldon!:icon_mrgreen:

O_o I did not notice that... he's in my head!!!

Actually, I guess I agree that point 5 shouldn't be on the list. Keep him confused - it does lead to some funny moments. I just see it as one way out of the Penny / Raj sex thing.

As for point 4. I would usually agree that my liking something is not based on it's popularity, but keeping the show on the air is so it's something I think is important at this point. I guess, as well, that I think those numbers are important because I am part of them - my preferences seem to fall in line with the viewship stats.

Actually, I guess I agree that point 5 shouldn't be on the list. Keep him confused - it does lead to some funny moments. I just see it as one way out of the Penny / Raj sex thing.

As for point 4. I would usually agree that my liking something is not based on it's popularity, but keeping the show on the air is so it's something I think is important at this point. I guess, as well, that I think those numbers are important because I am part of them - my preferences seem to fall in line with the viewship stats.

Yeah, I suppose, though I'm not up to date with Season 4, so...

Same here, and you make a good point about keeping it on the air, so I have no qualms about that. We're cool now. ;)

first get rid of pria, get back on with penny and Lennard much better couple and the difference in their characters made it funny, keep Bernadette very cute and funny but needs depth, Howard needs to be the sleazy Howard again not to the extent as he was cos he is with Bernadette but a little would be funny, was great for raj to get that fling with penny OMG!! i cant wait for season 5 for that outcome haha, i think his character is great as he is, Sheldon is getting funnier in every episode so keep on doin what they are doin with him, would be cool to see him in some more geeky situations eg. when penny gave him the nemoy napkin, Lennard seems to getting a bit to mature and not as playfull as they rest of the cast, bring his uber geek back, and just in general bring back the geeky situations with the social awkwardness for all of them i still find the show really funny but i it would be cool if they had a bit more of that original humor, cant wait for season 5 tbbt ftw

I won't wish anything about the storylines, since I feel the writers do a great job of surprising us, anyway. I'm willing to wait and watch. :)

But yes, definitely

1) Amy should stay (I really hope Mayim can),

2) Christine Baranski needs to be back for at least one episode,

3) a few sciency storylines will be appreciated,

4) My hypothetical dream: seeing Stephen Hawking guest star some day!

I won't wish anything about the storylines, since I feel the writers do a great job of surprising us, anyway. I'm willing to wait and watch. :)

But yes, definitely

1) Amy should stay (I really hope Mayim can),

2) Christine Baranski needs to be back for at least one episode,

3) a few sciency storylines will be appreciated,

4) My hypothetical dream: seeing Stephen Hawking guest star some day!

Stephen Hawking guest star! Spectacular idea..call Chuck Lorre NOW! You rock Pomita.

Stephen Hawking would be up there with Leonard Nimoy with regards to the "ultimate cameo" for the show.

The dvd that Howard speaks of way back in the pilot episode (the official one) does actually exist. You gotta look for it, but there is a bit of footage out there featuring Hawking prior to him having "the creepy computer voice"

Also, for the record, you can play Stephen Hawking on your pc by going into the "Accessibility" section, and by utilising the "Narrator" function with the "notebook" feature, you can create anything you would like to hear in a similar sounding voice to his.

Or, you can simply use it as Sheldon did, to ask your neighbour for some "hiney".. errr "honey" enjoy :)

i agree pryia needs to go she dont suit the show and all she is is eye candy shes not funny and just a total bore

need more penny as she seem to be going into the shadows lately

love the howard and bernadette think she should do the voice of his mother again abit more that was funny

Im hoping they don't make to much of season 5 about penny and raj

the 3 girl group is a good idea (3 guys 3 girls)

sheldon well u can't really change him i like the idea of sheldon and amy nd think there can be some shocking out come for them two

well im really looking forward to season 5 and it cant come quick enough