She Blinded Me With Science !!

netmouse

For anyone who is not aware, the original theme music for BBT was going to be "She blinded me with science" a song by Thomas Dolby from the 80s.

It is actually a pretty crap song, and I'm glad the producers went with The Barenaked Ladies in the end.

So, here's the 411... you're a DJ and you are invited to host a University function for the boys.

What songs are we going to put on our set list? Remembering that in Sheldon's alternate worlds, not one of the Sheldons are dancing. Let's see if we can put one of them in the mood, shall we?

I'm thinking the World Of Warcraft soundtrack for starters. It does exist... I have it on my iPod.

I'm also thinking the Monolith theme from 2001 A Space Odyssey (the one the boys dance to during the ep when they turn the lights on and off using the internet)

There is also a pretty cool Star Wars dance mix out there. I think Daft Punk had something to do with it.

I remember loving " She blinded me with science" when it came out, partly because it featured the brilliant Dr Magnus Pike. He was one of the scientist/presenters on the British show "Don't ask me" where they answered all the wierd and wonderful science questions posed by audience members, like "(FYI, the answer is that you have created a weak battery in your mouth and there is a small electric current running between amalgam fillings and the foil in the wrapper, with saliva being the conducting agent).

Anyhoo, I digress. Must be the Sheldon in me LOL :D

Another song that would be great would be Jonathan Coulton's "Still Alive" from the original Portal game. If you want a listen, here is a link to a music video that I made for YouTube:

Another song that would be great would be Jonathan Coulton's "Still Alive" from the original Portal game. If you want a listen, here is a link to a music video that I made for YouTube:

I love that song :)

Another good song, again by Jonathon Coulton is from Portal 2. GLaDOS singing I Want You Gone.

Again, the End Credits song!

The Halo Soundtracks would another good one