The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TracerTong

Greetings :)

Welcome to the forums, TracerTong. I hope you enjoy visiting the site. :)

Thanks, been having a look around and I didn't realise there was an unaired pilot!

I manged to find it and watch it. Definitely prefer our final gang. Although Gilda would have been a good secondary char but Leslie was her really.

Greetings and welcome. I see you are from the hottest part of Scotland... Glasgow lol. My mother was born in Edinburgh. She lived just down the road from the Castle.

Glad you were able to find the original pilot ep. I liked the dancing at the end :)

E Komo Mai (Hawai'ian for Welcome) Tracer Tong.

Hope you have fun here. Have found it a bit addictive. Look forward to seeing your thoughts in the threads. Check out the chit chat and games. Some are silly fun, something to do until season 5..(watching 1-4 over now...laughing).

Aloha,

Thanks guys. Been reading up on some of the Episode threads, very interesting and EVERYONE seems totally into this show big time. I only discovered it at Christmas (series 1-3 xmas present). I've watched at least 3-4 eps a week since January!!!

Season 4 via net and lovingly stored on a HDD (Colon, Capital D) :D

Thanks guys. Been reading up on some of the Episode threads, very interesting and EVERYONE seems totally into this show big time. I only discovered it at Christmas (series 1-3 xmas present). I've watched at least 3-4 eps a week since January!!!

Season 4 via net and lovingly storted on a HDD (Colon, Capital D) :D

Tracer Tong,

This is the place for you if you share our passsion, which it seems you do. Sometimes I dream that the directors, writers, or actors are secretly watching under a screen name thus taking in our input and ideas to keep the show fun and alive...its so painful to find such a great show and have it run its course so to speak. It is said that all good things come to an end...even the Universe...but I cry, NOT IN MY LIFETIME! Ha ha. I am having fun re-watching all the shows in a marathon style from season 1. A laugh a day is keeping the Doctors away! Have fun!

Aloha

Nice sig, Tracer. I really need to spend some time with photoshop.

Just had a look at your website... sweet site. I like the Coalition font. Wasn't a fan of Gears of War but love the text.

I have only d/l a couple of fonts in my time. I had one called Vader which was essentially the Star Wars alphabet. I also managed to find an Iron Maiden font (big fan of the band)

Will have to send a link to my dad... he's a huge font-junkie.

Hi Mark from Alaska! I have wanted to do an Alaskan cruise for a very long time :) Must be awesome living in the largest of the 50 States!