Is It Just Me or Is There A Wizard of Oz Theme?

You, on the other hand, are obviously being sarcastic. Good One!:icon_lol:

"Uncommonly pretty"? I guess that's a polite term for it. Hope you didn't hurt yourself doing that contortion. :icon_lol:

Sorry, I seriously don't know what you guys are talking about. Mayim is lovely just the way she is.

THEMIGHTYLIN, I don't know how much script you might need using your friends to act out the Wizard Of Oz but I think you could do it. FYI tornados are not unheard of in Pasadena. Some time around 25-30 years ago a tornado ripped part of the old Los Angeles Convention Center roof apart. The Center is only about 15 miles South of Sheldon & Leonards place.

• 3 weeks later...

I've done it!! Here's a link! I'm sorry for the rough edges! It's 3am, I'm going to bed now. lol

Hope you all enjoy, and that it helps tide us all over until September. lol

I bring you:

[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8434535/1/The_Wonderful_Wizard_of_Woz]The Wonderful Wizard of Woz

I'm not a fan fiction reader by any stretch but I thought this was great and read it right to the end and everything. :icon_cheesygrin:

I loved Amy as the witch...

"Yes, yes, my pretty, come to my castle, and we can be besties and go shoe shopping"

and "Ricky! Go forth and fetch me that scarecrow!" :icon_lol:

I've done it!! Here's a link! I'm sorry for the rough edges! It's 3am, I'm going to bed now. lol

Hope you all enjoy, and that it helps tide us all over until September. lol

I bring you:

The Wonderful Wizard of Woz

86835099036005246_krmiDges.jpg

"You can put new paint on a jalopy, but it doesn't make it a camero." (>c < )

Nicely done. BTW, what happened to all the commercial breaks? (^c ^ )

Kidding. Very well written. Excellent job. Kooboodos to you!

THEMIGHTYLIN, This may sound stupid, but is there anyway for me to get an autographed copy of your script? WHEN you get famous I can show everyone that I knew you when! I will gladly pay for postage and any other costs. You can Email me and I'll give you a PO Box you can mail it to. I'm not joking I'd really like a signed copy. Thanks in advance.

THEMIGHTYLIN, This may sound stupid, but is there anyway for me to get an autographed copy of your script? WHEN you get famous I can show everyone that I knew you when! I will gladly pay for postage and any other costs. You can Email me and I'll give you a PO Box you can mail it to. I'm not joking I'd really like a signed copy. Thanks in advance.

Oh wow, I'm really flattered, but that sounds like a lot of trouble on your part when I'm really not going to be famous. I did a webcomic for a while that was popular among what is now the 15yr old age group (then, they were more like 5 to 10), but that's about as famous as I'm ever going to get, and frankly it was more famous than I wanted to be. lol

But thank you, really! It means a lot that you would even ask!