In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

Episode 1.06 The Middle-Earth Paradigm

Tripper

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

The episode was so amusing *LOL* Loved the beginning with the paintball desaster *LOL*

Loved Sheldons costume. And I loved that dialogue:

Leonard: Why don’t you just tell people you’re a zebra?

Sheldon: Well, why don’t you just tell people you’re one of the seven dwarves.

Leonard: Because I’m Frodo.

Sheldon: Yes, well, I’m the Doppler Effect.

And I laughed how Kurt spelled confrontation *LOL*

• 3 years later...

At the Halloween party Howard is talking to the sexy nurse I was wondering if anybody else thought that the sexy nurse looks kind of like dr. Stephanie from later seasons they aren't the same are they?

18 hours ago, Neogeek said:

At the Halloween party Howard is talking to the sexy nurse I was wondering if anybody else thought that the sexy nurse looks kind of like dr. Stephanie from later seasons they aren't the same are they?

No, they are not the same.  Sara Rue was Dr Stephanie.  Sara's name doesn't appear in any of the cast lists for that episode. 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I was watching this episode for the zillionth time the other day and noticed two things I had never noticed before.

1. When Leonard first appears wearing his Flash costume, he is putting a red glove on his right hand. Yet look closely, he is already wearing a red glove on that hand. Why is he putting a glove over a glove?

2. Penny's apartment has a balcony? Pay attention to the background crowd during the party. Some members are actually standing outside the sliding glass door to the right of the fridge..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Laspector said:

I was watching this episode for the zillionth time the other day and noticed two things I had never noticed before.

1. When Leonard first appears wearing his Flash costume, he is putting a red glove on his right hand. Yet look closely, he is already wearing a red glove on that hand. Why is he putting a glove over a glove?

2. Penny's apartment has a balcony? Pay attention to the background crowd during the party. Some members are actually standing outside the sliding glass door to the right of the fridge..

You are right  I have noticed that at the party some people were outside the glass and it seemed that she did have a balcony. However it was never shown again

As far as the glove goes I never did notice that. Will have to look more closely the next time.

8 hours ago, Mario D. said:

You are right  I have noticed that at the party some people were outside the glass and it seemed that she did have a balcony. However it was never shown again

As far as the glove goes I never did notice that. Will have to look more closely the next time.

Yeah, I never notice the gloves either.