My real life Big Bang Theory purchases

netmouse

This thread was inspired by a conversation tracer and BazingaGirl had on the "addicted to BBT" thread regarding the purchase of a real life Sheldon shirt folding board.

So... post any pics or links on any items you may have found in real life, or even purchased yourself, that have been seen on TBBT so far.

Here's the link to a tea shop here in Australia. I actually purchased this tea infuser for my mum recently after seeing Sheldon use one.

I thought to myself, "Now THAT is a great idea"

http://t2tea.com/tea-ware/accessories/how-do-you-brew/infuser-with-handles/

wow! that flipfold will be going down on my wish list, together with the anti-slip whimsical ducks for the bath!

I bought an 'old' green lantern comic book, as I wasn't at all familiar with the story.

I bought my husband a whole lot of really cool superhero t-shirts

... hmmm I'm sure there's more but I can't remember what at the moment

With the Green Lantern movie coming into cinemas this week, I am tempted to get a Tshirt. Or at least one for my husband. Although he is more of a Spidey-fan himself.

I know bugger-all about the Green Lantern but the movie looks great. And now I find myself quoting "in brightest day..." a lot. :D

wow! that flipfold will be going down on my wish list, together with the anti-slip whimsical ducks for the bath!

I bought an 'old' green lantern comic book, as I wasn't at all familiar with the story.

I bought my husband a whole lot of really cool superhero t-shirts

... hmmm I'm sure there's more but I can't remember what at the moment

I´ve been looking at BBT tees, but here in Holland we don´t have that many choices i liked, so bought this shirt at the Pinkpop festival Monday..

Distressed Superman Tee

Sheldon wears this in an episode ( can´t recall which one so quickly though )

I even got a shout out from a guy in the crowd, yelling `hey it´s Superwoman haha

I picked up a packet of those red twist lollies the other day just to say I'd had them... meh, massive sugar rush !!

I also thought of Raj when I ordered a serve of McDonalds McNuggets for tea the other night ><

@Delph: Master-Sephiroth was looking to buy one of those.

Great gift idea, especially if you've got a PhD in something.

I'll let you in on a secret. My aunty will KILL me if she knew I said this (my mum would probably have a piece of me too !!) My aunty recently got a PhD in "Historical Scottish Poetry" pffff... you know those funny Scottish ditties you hear? Well, someone gave her a PhD for the effort !! My dad and I lolz about it regularly.

@netmouse: I got a PhD in pharmaceutical sciences actually, I'm a biochemist. Sheldon would kill me if he read this but biochemistry is definitely better than physics! lol

I agree about the PhD in "Historical Scottish Poetry"... but I would not be able to get one, I would not know what to say!

I'll let you in on a secret. My aunty will KILL me if she knew I said this (my mum would probably have a piece of me too !!) My aunty recently got a PhD in "Historical Scottish Poetry" pffff... you know those funny Scottish ditties you hear? Well, someone gave her a PhD for the effort !! My dad and I lolz about it regularly.

Penny: has Leonard ever been involved with someone that wasn't a brainiac?

Sheldon: Oh, well, a few years ago he did go out with a woman who had a PhD in French Literature.

Penny: How is that not a brainiac?

Sheldon: Well, for one thing, she was French. For another, it was literature

@netmouse: I don't have any stars and stripes undies. Guess I'll have to go get some :D