Jim Parsons CBS Morning interview (12 June, 2011)

Pomita

:( this clip brought back memories... it was so exciting seeing him come on stage, that I had absolutely no clue what they were on about for that whole scene. All my mind could handle was 'that's Jim! that's Jim! that's Jim!'

Oh my gosh, did you see him live? You lucky duck!

Yep... got an autograph and a photo (which I had printed and framed *blush*) :icon_cheesygrin:

I was surprised actually.... there were only a handful of people at the stage door so it was fairly easy. Plus he's just so NICE, y'know? took his time with everyone, chatted a bit and all that. This was during the previews though, so maybe it's different now that the play has been getting all these rave reviews.

Good for you, Penny! < Jealous, of course, but still >.

I'm literally dying inside because there's no way for me to go see this wonderful play with Jim's wonderful performance. I'm half-way across the world. I flip out every time I see one of those pics of him posing with his fans for pictures at stage-door. :( And they all praise him SO much for his graciousness.

I'm literally dying inside because there's no way for me to go see this wonderful play with Jim's wonderful performance. I'm half-way across the world.

Same. And that's not the first play that I want to see so bad. I think, time has come to consider moving to the States xD.