Tripper

Have you ever ..?

Its pretty self explanatory but here are the instructions:

Player 1: Have you ever spilt a drink all over an important document?

Player 2: Yes, my tax return :O Have you ever eaten somebody else's food when they left the room?

-----------

Have you ever spilt a drink all over an important document?

Yes. Well reasonably important, it was homework. :PHave you ever been bitten by a wild animal?

• Like 1

Yep. When I was on holiday in Barbados, I ended up driving down a street which was only for going up.Have you ever ordered two of something by mistake?

yep ... I accidentally ordered the same book twice, had to send one back.Have you ever borrowed something and forgot you had it?

Hell yes. All the time. :D Have you ever broken a promise to someone important to you?

Yes, several times. It really depends on the person trying to be funny. Have you ever sent a message to the wrong person?

Yes :( I sent a message meant for the girlfriend to a guy friend. That made an awkward convo. Have you ever seen a message you weren't supposed to have?

Yes my co-worker sent an instant message meant for my co-worker to me, and the message was about me. :( Have you ever told a joke and forgotten the punchline?

No, never o.o Most money I've ever found in the street was 50 cents, about 10 years ago xD Have you already got swine flu? xD *not much inspiration today*

I don't have "favorites" in my pets xD I only had a cat and a dog, and the dog died of cancer about one year ago u.u Have you ever travaled to Brasil? xD

No, not my favourite per say, but a couple of great bands which I have much respect for.

Have you ever gotten so drunk you couldnt see?

No. I only drink beer, water or soft drinks, so it's almost impossible for me to get that drunk.

Have you ever pretended to have read a book, which you actually have never read?

No, never was in such a situation where I´d feel to lie about that^^

Have you ever peed outside? xD

My Dads loves hiking so much, he used to force the whole family to come along, when I was a child (and couldn't defend myself).

What more do I have to say than: Six hours walking of straight up a mountain and four large bottles of water in your backpack...

Have you ever cried at the end o a film?