Have you ever ..?

Tripper

YES, In the mountains, WAY before we ever thought of living in the mountains.

HYE during commercials, forget watch you were watching?

Awww..! :wub: to the answer...

Not yet.

HYE gone upstairs to fetch something, only once you got up there, forgotten what it was you went upstairs for and went back downstairs to try and remember it? (I know I have...)

Awww..! :wub: to the answer...

Not yet.

HYE gone upstairs to fetch something, only once you got up there, forgotten what it was you went upstairs for and went back downstairs to try and remember it? (I know I have...)

I don't need to change floors to forget!

If you think that was an "AWWW" then listen to this:

Years ago I was being over worked and my wife, over neglected (we had been married 20+/- years at that time). I decided to surprise her with a weekend cabin in the mountains (we have ALWAYS shared a love for the mountains). While on my quest for the perfect cabin, I found a little shop in a little town that sold rings. I bought a matching pair of rings to re-propose to her (yes I knew her ring size).
I WON"T go into the details of the weekend (except to say the cabin had a built in hot tub, a fireplace and she said YES), but I will tell you, that a few years later, when we FIRST moved up to the mountains it was only 1/2 block from that little store .What a MIRACLE!!! I didn't notice it was the same town for a week or so. The little store had changed hands and no longer sold rings and the town had been repainted.
We have since moved, but we remain in the same town,and still close to that little store.
We have now been married for 35 years now!!!!!
To this day I still wear that same ring because my wife knew me well enough and could have easily said no, But she said YES and this ring means more to me than all diamonds or gold in the world!
I have, however, had to get it sized a couple of times. Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 2

I don't need to change floors to forget!

If you think that was an "AWWW" then listen to this:

Years ago I was being over worked and my wife, over neglected (we had been married 20+/- years at that time). I decided to surprise her with a weekend cabin in the mountains (we have ALWAYS shared a love for the mountains). While on my quest for the perfect cabin, I found a little shop in a little town that sold rings. I bought a matching pair of rings to re-propose to her (yes I knew her ring size).

I WON"T go into the details of the weekend (except to say the cabin had a built in hot tub, a fireplace and she said YES), but I will tell you, that a few years later, when we FIRST moved up to the mountains it was only 1/2 block from that little store .What a MIRACLE!!! I didn't notice it was the same town for a week or so. The little store had changed hands and no longer sold rings and the town repainted.

We have since moved, but we remain in the same town,and still close to that little store.

We have now been married for 35 years now!!!!!

To this day I still wear that same ring because my wife knew me well enough and could have easily said no, But she said YES and this ring means more to me than all diamonds or gold in the world!

I have, however, had to get it sized a couple of times.

Awwwwwwww!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: