The Big Bang Theory Forums
Master-Sephiroth

King of the Hill

This is a game I used to have on my forum a while back. Basically, you have to become king of the hill, and pull out all the stops to stay there! Get the previous poster off the hill and become King or Queen of the Hill! But... try not to kill anyone. kthxbai.

Copy_of_Sidbury_Hill_2004_029.jpg

Well since I'm the first one... heheheh... I just walk up the hill, stand on top and yell "I'M KING OF THE HILL!"

I sneak off somewhere, set up some loudspeakers and a block of wood propped up on some bricks, and a lifelike dummy of Sheldon nearby. Clearing my throat, I put on my best Sheldonian accent.

*knock knock knock* Penny!

From atop the hill, BazingaGirl looks around. "Is that... SHELDON?!?!" she gasps, quickly abandoning her post on the hill and going down to investigate. Whilst she's doing that, I run up the hill and bolt myself to the top of the hill and shout "KING OF THE HILL!"

I stand at the bottom of said hill and call out to Seph "What did you say??"

He moves closer and closer down the hill yelling out "I'm King of The Hill" and I continue to ask "What did you say??"

Once far enough from his perch, one of the other "me"s sneaks up the hill and reclaims my throne :)

I send a transmission to an alien spaceship that flies overhead and abducts BazingaGirl. I then run up the hill, make a throne appear out of thin air and sit on it. "Now this is what I'm talkin' about. KING OF THE HILL!"

I smile sweetly at the aliens piloting the spaceship and get them to turn around and zap Master-Seph in the butt, scaring him off the hill. I then repel out of the spaceship and reclaim my spot on the hill.

I hold out my wand and yell, "Accio, hill!" and the hill appears back under MY feet. (Thank you, Harry Potter).

I am Queen of the Hill.

I dispute the "other worlds" theory, and successfully refute all findings. Thus, the world is returned to it's previous state, and.... oh yes, I am once again king of the hill.

A very happy accident :D

I use my jedi mind tricks and get jawas to kidnap the hill, delivering it to me at Jabba's palace.

I am the king of both the said hill, and Tatooine :) for shizzle

Dammit... I yield to Seph's nerdizzles... for now. Like the proverbial cheese, I stand alone. I am no longer master of my hill, nor my bladder for that matter >

• Like 1

*loiters next to the food table, hoping that Seph doesn't have the poison tester check the cheese*

Yes, yes, drink your beer... soon you will hunger.. hunger maybe for a piece of cheese?? Yes... the time will come, and then I shall regain my throne and return to King of the Hill.

mwa........ha............ha !

I go up to Seph and shove a bucketload of cheese down his shirt. "Arggggh" he screams, running down the hill. "I hate cheese! Get it out! Get it out!"

And so I claim the hill once more.

Long live the Queen.