The Big Bang Theory Forums
Master-Sephiroth

King of the Hill

I forgot to warn you that my tapioca was not in fact tapioca, but granular explosive. I hit a big red button and KABOOM! netmouse gets blown many miles away!

I'm still king of the hill.

Have you ever seen Evil Dead 3, Seph? Or the Simpsons Halloween special where they did the send up of Fantasia?

Lots of people getting busted up into tiny little particles and then breathed in by the enemy. The little particles then regroup and attack from the inside.

Start holding your breath, Seph !!

*phones Wile E Coyote... yeah, dude... we got a problem... nope Cloud was busy... you still got your ACME account? **

/waitspatiently

* goes off in search of a mole hill that I can make a mountain out of, and then the hill shall be mine !!*

Huh. We are the only ones who'll fight for the hill? Hmm. If we're not careful my dark side's gonna get involved. >_<

Careful. The moles might rebel against you.

We will see! Mwahahahaha!

[Or perhaps you will not, but I will. If you had any sense you would let me do this.]

... *gasp* My dark side's got me. >_<

A mate of mine reckons he has the creepy rabbit from the Donny Darko movie as his evil alter-ego.

Okayyyyyyy.... I'm just gonna pop down to the shops and grab some garlic and silver bullets. Might also stop at the church and fill up on holy water just to be safe.

Keep an eye on my hill for me whilst I'm gone, yeah?

[Your hill? Ahaha, do not be so stupid.]

Oh gee...

*several minutes later when netmouse is out of earshot*

[None of the things he is getting will work against me.]

Yeah... the ol' hill has been collecting dust for a little while now, Avoiding. All yours til Seph gets back online and comes to claim it again :)

Yeah... the ol' hill has been collecting dust for a little while now, Avoiding. All yours til Seph gets back online and comes to claim it again :)

Umm..... Maybe I should collect an army or build a wall

*sits on the throne and ponders the thought*

*Learns the hidden tunnels under the hill and climbs back up, but just before I climb out, I open the trapdoor and watch Seph fall through. Then climbs out and welds the trapdoor shut*

Mine for another day :D

Hmm, we'll see.

[No. My turn.]

Crap. My dark side's at it.

[*sends up a dark plague to scare Aviodingtherealworld off the hill*]

[*strides up to claim it, sits down and opens some champagne*]

[i think you will find that this hill is now mine.]

*gives the plague an evil stare and it runs and hides instead of scaring me. Then slowly walks up the hill with another bottle of champagne, shaken.*

Here you go I brought you something to celebrate

*watches as Seph opens the bottle and the surprise of champagne shooting out knocks him backwards. Down the hill he goes :p*

I still think this hill happens to be mine *smirks*

[i think not.]

[*casually walks up the hill and sends Aviodingtherealworld to the void between dimensions*]

[*sits on the top of the hill*]

[You cannot take my hill!]

*just as casually knocks on the secret door between dimensions and reemerges on the hill*

So its all dark Seph today? That's ok, it'll still be my hill at the end of the day.

*pushes dark Seph through the secret interdimensional door and beyond the void to another dimension. Then presses the mix button so the secret door is no longer connect to that dimension*

There that should take a day or so

[*teleports back to the normal dimension*]

[i am not as easily outwitted as you think.]

Oh craaa--- WATCH OUT!!!

[You are too late! *watches as a giant chimera attacks Aviodingtherealworld and scares them away*]

[*claims the hill*]