The Big Bang Theory Forums
Master-Sephiroth

King of the Hill

I would tell GOLLUM that his PRECIOUS is under your hill. When he digs for it ,you fall into the hole he dug.

PS for this to make more since look at 1000 replies, post 745.

At the bottom of the hill have a slide show about EARTHA KITT. As MISS KITKA runs down to get a good view i'd just walk back up. I'M KING OF THE HILL!

I will tell TTWS that her teachers have decided she has learned enough (which is probably true) and her PHD is ready for her. AS she struts her stuff down the hill to get it, I just climb up the other side. I'M king of the hill.

After waking up in the hospital (yet again), I call my lawyer, and while he takes her to court, I just climb back up. I'm king of the hill.

While the two of you are huffing and puffing each others houses down I hang glide down to the top of the hill.

I'm now king of the hill.

*shoots you down with my Death Ray*

I'm king of the hill !

I have over 10 years' experience as Dungeon Master under my belt; do NOT mess with me !

Edited by ToadTheWetSprocket

*shoots you down with my Death Ray*

I'm king of the hill !

I have over 10 years' experience as Dungeon Master under my belt; do NOT mess with me !

AND me just out of the hospital.

She'll be OK, it's just taking longer then the Drs. expected. But she's back to work so that's good news.

PS Thanks for asking!

Edited by walnutcowboy