King of the Hill

Master-Sephiroth

I looked this way icon_arrow.gif and I looked icon_arrowu.gif then I looked icon_arrowl.gif and finally I looked icon_arrowd.gif . And do you know what question.gif I found the coco, 7 tiny marshmallows, TBBT DVDs, cookies and everyone sitting around the campfire, watching some shooting stars exclamation.gif

They are top row ^^^^^^^^^^^^^  and           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   and           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^             and      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                   and         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^        

and bottom row                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They are rectangles with a little square in them. in the past if I click on them they USUALLY show some kind of picture. 

After I posted they dissapeared. when i wrote this they reappeared.

Edited by walnutcowboy

They are top row ^^^^^^^^^^^^^  and           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   and           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^             and      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                   and         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                                                                                                          and bottom row                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^They are rectangles with a little square in them. in the past if I click on them they USUALLY show some kind of picture. After I posted they dissapeared. when i wrote this they reappeared.

Looks like the emoticons screwed up... May have been a glitch somewhere. Sometimes this rectangle looks like it has a '?' inside it. :(

Mind you, having said that, your '^^^^^^^^^^^^' looks like you're cursing..! Which is funny..! :p