• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Darling sweetpea Dunja... there is always room.

Can we please find room in the Garden of Tranquility for Dunja, my daughter's dog, who had to cross the Rainbow bridge this afternoon? 

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! Woohooooooo! *boing!* *petals everywhere*   

Posted Images

I looked this way icon_arrow.gif and I looked icon_arrowu.gif then I looked icon_arrowl.gif and finally I looked icon_arrowd.gif . And do you know what question.gif I found the coco, 7 tiny marshmallows, TBBT DVDs, cookies and everyone sitting around the campfire, watching some shooting stars exclamation.gif

We can share the King(Queen)dom of the hill (at least until the TOAD returns).

Miss Kitka there are those "thumbnails" again that I can't pull up!

I think you're going to have to give me a screenshot of these "thumbnails"...

I looked this way icon_arrow.gif and I looked icon_arrowu.gif then I looked icon_arrowl.gif and finally I looked icon_arrowd.gif . And do you know what question.gif I found the coco, 7 tiny marshmallows, TBBT DVDs, cookies and everyone sitting around the campfire, watching some shooting stars exclamation.gif

They are top row ^^^^^^^^^^^^^  and           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   and           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^             and      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                   and         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^        

and bottom row                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They are rectangles with a little square in them. in the past if I click on them they USUALLY show some kind of picture. 

After I posted they dissapeared. when i wrote this they reappeared.

Edited by walnutcowboy

They are top row ^^^^^^^^^^^^^  and           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   and           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^             and      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                   and         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                                                                                                          and bottom row                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^They are rectangles with a little square in them. in the past if I click on them they USUALLY show some kind of picture. After I posted they dissapeared. when i wrote this they reappeared.

Looks like the emoticons screwed up... May have been a glitch somewhere. Sometimes this rectangle looks like it has a '?' inside it. :(

Mind you, having said that, your '^^^^^^^^^^^^' looks like you're cursing..! Which is funny..! :p

The TOAD is back (under a different name) so we better clean up the coco cups and mini marshmallow packages from "her" hill.

She has said she too likes hot coco and 7 mini marshmallows, however we better not run out of whipped cream.

The TOAD is back (under a different name) so we better clean up the coco cups and mini marshmallow packages from "her" hill.She has said she too likes hot coco and 7 mini marshmallows, however we better not run out of whipped cream.

Has she changed her name..?

Yes she has. I found her just by chance. She hasn't posted TOO much yet, so I don't know if she WANTS to be known yet. However it's not too hard to figure out her new name. Just look for any stray TOADS.

Edited by walnutcowboy

Yes she has. I found her just by chance. She hasn't posted TOO much yet, so I don't know if she WANTS to be known yet. However it's not too hard to figure out her new name. Just look for any stray TOADS.

Found her! :D

UMMM...YEAH THAT'S IT,.. that's what happened... Right everyone??..It was that mean old Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man!!..Right Guys?!?!.. UHH...GUYS?? ... GUYS?? 

Edited by walnutcowboy