• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Darling sweetpea Dunja... there is always room.

Can we please find room in the Garden of Tranquility for Dunja, my daughter's dog, who had to cross the Rainbow bridge this afternoon? 

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! Woohooooooo! *boing!* *petals everywhere*   

Posted Images

YES !!!!

YES, DANI, it is on a sunken treasure chest !!!

Now for the hard part (LOL), you need to tell us what kind of ride or adventure you would like to name after yourself.

Describe the ride or adventure and how you want it named, and if it's not already built, we will build it as you would like to see it.

And again CONGRATULATIONS !!!

• Like 1

:spruceup::biggrin::queen::sungum::thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

How about " Dani´s Pub "?  I think we don´t have one.

And for you Mike there´s a DJ who will play your favorite Beach Boys songs and for Miss Kitka he will play Eminem. Is that ok?

• Like 1

DANI,

Not only is that OK, but it gave me a GREAT idea !

Disney World has an adult type of amusement area called Pleasure Island.

We will start building our own area called TREASURE ISLAND !

And DANI'S PUB will be more popular then Planet Hollywood and/or Hard Rock Cafe put together !

DANI'S PUB will be the largest on the Island and will be separated into several different sections so everyone can enjoy.

There will be an Oldies section (for us old people), Hard Rock (for those younger at heart), and of course Jazz, and probably a couple more sections for other types of music (to be decided at a later time).

You DANI, single handedly, have opened up a whole new part (that I would NEVER have thought of myself) of MISS KITKA'S VIRTUAL AMUSEMENT PARK AND RESORT,

We can't thank you enough !!!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm opposed to horses tied into a circle for little kiddies to ride. I wouldn't want to look at another horses butt all day long. But I see no problem with horse trails. They can be a slower substitute for the monorail. We can also have a Jousting Arena like MEDIEVAL TIMES !

Another GREAT idea from DANI !!!